Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chandrakanth09 Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2011, 06:47 PM
    Mysql and excel query to extract all the UPPERCASE strings from a particular column
    Mysql and excel query to extract all the UPPERCASE strings from a particular column

For example:
    Suppose these are the entries

+--------------+ The output should be
    |Names |
    |--------------+ RONEY
    |RONEY | AKSHAY
    |Vinay | STELLA
    |Raju | DAVID
    |AKSHAY |
    |STELLA |
    |DAVID |
    +--------------+

Check out some similar questions!

MySQL query has to display in dropdown button in jsp [ 1 Answers ]

MySQL query result has to display in drop-down button in jsp.

Vb strings in excel [ 1 Answers ]

I know I'm being thick but, the following "almost" works. For some reason the string is not stored in the cell specified, yet the string length is saved and the msgbox shows the values to exist. What's going on? It's Friday I'm close to tears, the sun is shining and I'm off next week. ...

Excel: extract surname from column with first name and sometimes initials [ 1 Answers ]

In an Excel spreadsheet I have a column containing first name, sometimes an initial (or two), then a surname then in brackets a date of birth. How can I extract the surname? e.g. one row might be John A Smith (01/01/1990) The next might be John A Smith (02/02/1991) and the next John Smith...

Query regarding converting column to row in MS Access [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I have table in MS Access as bellow Name Date Time In_Out X 25/1/07 09:00 AM IN X 25/1/07 12:00 PM Out X 25/1/07 01:00 PM IN X 25/1/07 07:00 PM Out Y 25/1/07 12:00 PM IN Y 25/1/07 06:00 PM Out

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.