Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Jan 29, 2011, 05:44 PM
    Kitty dandruff treatment
    Does anyone have any idea if there's any way to treat feline dandruff?

I can't do anything about the air in my apartment being dry, especially with it being winter. I'm hoping there's something I can do to help the dry skin, and dandruff, my cats are suffering from.

Poor kitties are itchy.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 29, 2011, 05:51 PM

I take fish oil gel capsules myself, and daily will poke one with a pin and squeeze out the oil onto their food. We brush cats a lot more during the winter. Make sure there is always clean, fresh cold water. Our cats even like an ice cube floating in it.

Can you get a humidifier?
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 29, 2011, 06:18 PM
    Humidifiers don't cost much. We go through several gallons of water a day in a humidifier and it's still dry.
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Jan 29, 2011, 06:23 PM

I don't have the money for a humidifier, right now.

I can try to get fish oil capsule, though. They always have fresh water. Although, if unky had his way, everything in my house able to hold water, would.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have extreme dandruff, should I use Homeremedies or Expensive Dandruff shampoos? [ 4 Answers ]

Nothing has worked. I just bought a new supoosedly extra strength shampoo but I'm not sure... WOuld that be better than home remedies like Listerinne, etc? It gets expensive buying these shampooss.. but then, the remedies also require money

Dandruff [ 3 Answers ]

A blonde is at the hairdressers chatting to the stylist. "My boyfriend has bad dandruff" she says. The stylist says "Give him head and shoulders." The blonde goes quiet. After a few minutes of deep thought she says.. . "How do I give him shoulders?"

Can probation officer remove you from treatment center whilyou are getting treatment [ 1 Answers ]

Can probation officer come remove you from mental facility after suicide attempts while being diagnises with bipolor disorder and receiving treatment for such denying him prescribed treatment by dr,and through you in jail for discresionary time because he basically soughtr out his own treatment...

Dandruff ? [ 7 Answers ]

Does anyone know why my brother's dog would have white flakes(that look like dandruff) running through his black fur?

Got dandruff [ 10 Answers ]

Hi! Can anybody tell me some remedy for.. I got a lot of dandruff in my hairs plus in scalp too... my hair are dry... please tell me something that helpss... thanx

View more questions Search