Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meowmix Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2007, 02:58 PM
    Cat throws up a lot
    My cat throws up every other day at least once sometimes she does throw up more than one day in a row should I worry about this? She is 8 years old could it be her age :confused:
    dannysmom Posts: 29, Reputation: 2

Jan 15, 2007, 06:25 PM
    From what I understand it could be hairballs. I'm not a cat owner but from what I understand cats tend to have kidney problems and diabetes. I would get him checked out by a vet to be sure he is OK

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cat throws up every morning? Help! [ 8 Answers ]

My cat is 2 years old. Lately he has been throwing up every morning. He doesn't do it during the day when we are gone. He only throws up his food in the mornings. It is usually whole pieces of his dry food. I only feed him dry food. He has allergies, so we use ID prescription cat food or **** van...

My Pug throws up after eating [ 2 Answers ]

My 9 yr. old female Pug has recently been eating then throwing up shortly afterwards. In the last 2 days, though, she really has had no interest in eating. I finally got her to try again and within 20 minutes, she threw it back up. I can't see my Vet until Monday. There have been no changes in...

A lot of pain [ 1 Answers ]

I have had a lot of pain on my left leg and there is swelling above the knee. What could be the problem with my knee?

Why am I always be sitting on the bench a lot? [ 5 Answers ]

Hey, I'm new and oldcoach I have a question. Why am I always be sitting on the bench a lot? I'm 15 years old and I'm a sophomore and I been playing basketball for three years and this is my 2nd year playing J.V. girls basketball and I play small forward and guard and I really need help on my...

My Socks Stinks a lot [ 1 Answers ]

Hi! I am a new bie here all the way from kathmandu, Nepal and don't know whether I'm posting it in the right topic. My problem is my socks stinks a lot and it really letting me down. It is very sameful. Please help me what I suppose to do. What is it actually and how I can get rid of it?

View more questions Search