Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fusesalon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2011, 01:46 PM
    Water goes cold after few hours with brand new water heater
    I have a hair salon. I started running into the issue of water going cold after few hour in a day. Thewater heater was 50 gallon and about 7 years old. I just boughtba brand new heater 80 gallon whirpool . In am running into the same. Issue.
    I had the plumberb here 4 times finally he added something here and he said maybe cold water get mixed with hot water or maybe the elements are cracked . Checked everything and this ism happened again ntoday. Help.n I am about to loose my stylist at my salon if this keep happening
    hkstroud Posts: 11,929, Reputation: 899
    Home Improvement & Construction Expert

Jan 29, 2011, 02:55 PM

Why are you starting a new post? Answer the questions ask on the first post and give us some details about the installation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Brand new water heater: Starts hot, then water gets cold after few seconds [ 9 Answers ]

We just moved into a brand new condo which has its own water heater. We went to take a shower this morning and the first few seconds of the shower were very hot, then it went cold after 10 seconds. We tried again after half an hour, same thing. There was enough hot water for my husband to shave but...

Water heater leak (cold side only) where the nipple meets the water heater [ 9 Answers ]

I just bought a water heater and completely installed it. When I turned on the water supply, a very very very slow drip can be observed where the cold water nipple screws into the water heater. I shut off the water, relieved the pressure and unscrewed the nipple. I then re-apply the teflon tape...

Can a gas water heater freeze. We have e cold water but no hot water [ 2 Answers ]

.can gas hot water tank freeze

Rusty water - brand new water heater [ 1 Answers ]

Just hours ago I had a new hot water heater installed. From every faucet I'm getting rusty water that leaves a slimy film. I've left hot water running for almost an hour, but no luck. What's the deal here?

View more questions Search