Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dawneb2006 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2007, 02:39 PM
    Am I pregnant
    Hi, I was wonding if I maybe pregnant? I had spotted on the 8th and 9th of last month. I had unprotected sex on the 9th. I have no signs of my period. I was nauseas for a couple of days last week. I took a over the counter test, and it came up negative. I really don't know what to do at this point. Can someone help me?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 15, 2007, 02:50 PM
    What is your age? When are you due for your period? Are you on any form of birth control at all? If so, what kind and for how long. If not, were you ever? If you were, when did you quit? Did you take the HPT first thing in the morning or not? Are you having any other symptoms?
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 15, 2007, 03:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by dawneb2006
    I'm 21 years old. I was supposed to get my period on the7 or 8th. Ive been trying to get pregnant for about 6 months now. i took a test last monday. It was negative. I was on the depo shot for 2 years and then i switched to the nuva ring. ive only been nauses no
    other symptoms.
    How long have you been off the depo? Also, again, what time of day did you take the test?
    yayforgiraffes Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2012, 08:09 AM
    I hate to break this news to you because you are trying to get pregnant but I had a girlfriend on the depo shot who was trying to get pregnant for I want to say 4 years now thankfully she's pregnant now but the depo shot imbalances hormones in your body and irregulars your ovulation so your going to have pregnancy symptoms and not be pregnant after getting of the depo shot its very very hard and sometimes impossible to get pregnant. Im sorry I didn't want to be the bear of bad news but I did want you to know. Depending on how long you've been off it your probably experiencing some after effects of the shot.
    stormy26 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 24, 2013, 01:23 PM
    Yes I have a question my period started on the 19 of this month and ended the 21 my breast hurt from time to time I'm having lower back pain I'm breaking out in my face I have had watery discharge from time to time and I'm still having Lowe back pain

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to get pregnant [ 3 Answers ]

I want to have a baby and I am not having any luck me and my husband have been trying for 3 months I have been off the pill for almost 4 months and we have tried a few different ways and still no luck help us please I am wanting this so very bad help me

Pregnant [ 1 Answers ]

I quit taking birth control two weeks ago and haven't started my period and about 10 days ago I had a pinkish discharge so, am I pregnant?

Am I pregnant [ 6 Answers ]

I got my period in sept. 1 week early, instead of my usual 28 days I got it 21 days, I am not sure when should I get it again, but I have colostrum from breast, only one though can I be pregnant, I have taken to First response tests and have came out negative, I have been eating more than usual but...

Am I pregnant? [ 5 Answers ]

Hiya can you erm help me please I had unprotected Sex on the 29th of September and I ovulated a day or two before, I should have come on my period on the 6th of Oct and since then I have missed two periods. The signs and symptoms I have been having is - Fatigue,eating a lot,frequently needing the...

New way of getting pregnant again.. [ 1 Answers ]

Hello I would like to know if any one knows of a new way you can get pregnant after you have had a done. I am 29 years old and have 3 beautiful children. At the time I "WAS" happily married so my and my then husband decided 3 children were enough for us, so I did a tuble in 2003 my tubes were...

View more questions Search