Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    melaniehiggles Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 29, 2011, 04:23 AM
    People say he likes me but he says he isn't ready for a relationship. What to do?
    I have the same thing in my skl I really like this boy and I told him I liked him but he said he wasn't ready for a relationship and just wanted to b friends and I was OK with that but all my friends say he likes me and I don't know about that I mean he s really niceto me and always knows how to make me laugh and he once came up to me to c if I was OK and I thought that was really sweet and in the playground he always bumps into me and always says hi to me and smiles at me and sometimes he would talk to me and make me laugh.we get the sme bus home and once he sat next to me when there were a couple seats free and he got on my bus when his m8s weren't getting that 1 and could have waited for the next bus, I seriously like him but I duno what to do.im just guna wait and give this some time but every tym I c him my feelings get deeper and deeper and my friends say the way he looks at me its like he wants to ask me out but is 2 scared and that when we r next 2 each other it looks lyk we r going out. We both r able to communicate with each other really well and I'm usually with my friends in our little gang and u sometimes cumz up and talks to me first about something random the talks to one of my friends. Any advice on how I can deal with this more efficentially? Thanks
    pandead Posts: 280, Reputation: 228

Jan 29, 2011, 05:36 AM

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...lk-303157.html
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 29, 2011, 11:57 AM

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/relati...lk-303157.html

I have the same problem I told this boy I liked him and he said he wasn't ready for a relationship and just wanted to be friends and I didn't mind but these things take time and all my friends say he likes m but I'm not quite sure because he didn't say that but I'm going to wait for a bit I believe that if you wait and focus on the main things in life then you will get what you wanted.
    This was the advice you gave another poster, and it's the right advice for you. I only add don't take what your friends say so seriously when you have already gotten the facts from the horses mouth for yourself.

And lose the chat/text!!
    Shybliss18 Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2011, 11:33 AM
    Ummm I would suggest to take things slow right now. I'm going through the similar thing right now and I would say to just wait until he gets the courage to ask you out. Maybe he is confused. Just stay patient and hopefully everything will fall into place.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Girl I met likes me but isn't ready to be in a relationship again yet [ 17 Answers ]

So I met this Girl on match.com , we hit it off right away we always end up talking hours on end about anything and get flirty with each other. I went out with her a couple nights ago and she texted me that she had a great time and is always looking for new friends. We talked about it for awhile...

Girl says she isn't ready for the love I bring her what should I do ? [ 3 Answers ]

Well we have been talking for 9 months. She got out of a relationship and we were friends. Started spending time and feelings came into play. Talking frequently and having sex. She says she didn't expect this to happen and she says she's not ready for the love I bring to her. I'm not sure if I...

She says she's not ready for a relationship but she likes me [ 4 Answers ]

Hey I've been dating this girl for about 2 months now and it has gone well. I just took her to prom last weekend, and we celebrated her birthday yesterday. I got to know her through my church and we're both in the youth band. Now, I'd never been in a relationship before (im a senior in high...

My relationship of 5 years isn't everything I want. [ 7 Answers ]

I have been with my boyfriend for five years, we've had a house together for 2 years. Before I could imagine us getting married and feeling happier than ever, but there's been times in the past he's just upped and left me with no explanation, and I've never even got a phone call from him. It...

Its been 4 1/2 years! I'm ready to marry, he isn't. [ 5 Answers ]

OK ladies I need your help. I'm 25, my boyfriend is 26. We've been together for 4 1/2 years and he still says he isn't ready to get married! I think I should at least get the engagement!! OK let me give you a bit of a back story. We went to high school together. We weren't good friends but knew...

View more questions Search