Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Gloria Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2003, 02:29 PM
    Taxes for chidcare
    I am providing care for a child in my home. Five days a week, 8 hr. a day, $95. A day. Do I have to pay taxes on my income, if so, how do I go about it?

Check out some similar questions!

NJ taxes SDI & SUI [ 7 Answers ]

The company in PA my husband works for was purchased by a company in NJ. They are going to continue to have the satellite office in PA and we are residents of PA. We just received the first paycheck from this new company and I noticed that extra taxes had been taken out. A NJSDI and a NJSUI plus...

Filing for 2004 taxes and 2005 taxes [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I just received my W2 from my employer and there were 2 W2's. One W2 was for the wages of Dec 2004 (since the employer pays 1 month delayed salary) and the other one was for Jan - Nov 2005. I want to know if I can refile my 2004 taxes since I just got my Dec 2004's W2. If I add that...

H1 Taxes [ 3 Answers ]

Hello I am planning to go as a private contractor and one agency A is ready to pay $40 per hour. But the problem is they cannot process my H 1 sponsorship. I have found another agency B for my H1 sponsorship. How much taxes would agency B have to pay like payroll taxes and stuff. I am moving...

H1-b & F-1 taxes [ 3 Answers ]

Hello: I am currently working on an H1-b since Oct 1st, 2005, from July 2004 until the end of July 2005 I worked on a F-1 woth my OPT. Last year I claim a deduction for my soc security and medicare taxes. I'm not sure if I can still claim that same deduction for this year and which form do I need...

J2 taxes [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have seen a lot of questions on this forum concerning taxes for J1. Here is my case: I arrived in January 2005 with my husband. He has a J1 and I am J2 dependent. I got my EAD in April 2005 and found a job a few days after. I started to pay all taxes : social security, medicare,...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.