Ask
    Phil757 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2011, 08:07 AM
    Hvac goodman startup problems?
    New instalation heat pump comes on in ac mode but not in heat
    T-Top Posts: 1,871, Reputation: 100
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2011, 06:24 PM
    Thermostat is set up wrong for a heat pump or the wrong thermostat was installed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2001 mercury sable intermittent startup problems [ 6 Answers ]

it is my grandmothers car and she has been stuck with it not starting up a couple of times. It has been in and out of the shop for the same problem. We had the starter changed about a year ago, that didn't correct the problem. The mechanic says he has contacted about 9 other mechanics and have all...

Q&A problems for HVAC [ 0 Answers ]

QUOTE=lesdan5;2246587]I have an Amana rooftop HVAC made in 1990. The ignitor lites but the heater Will not fire.I am not getting a reading at the 24vac to the gas valve. There Has to be a 24vac transformer in the unit somewhere, but I cannot find it.

Windows XP Startup Problems [ 4 Answers ]

My son has managed to mess up his PC so that now when he turns it on, Windows begins to load like normal and then after a few seconds cuts to a black screen with white type apologizing that things didn't go as planned and offering a few options to correct the matter, like reverting to the last time...

Honda accord lx startup problems [ 3 Answers ]

I just want to add that I also am having trouble with my honda accord starting up. I got a honda accord LX 1998 with over 119.000 miles, and just within a few months ago, I began having the trouble of not being able to start the car right up, specially when it is hot outside. I have been...

View more questions Search