Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    atclife01 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 28, 2011, 07:54 AM
    What type of license do I need for cleaning buildings,homes and restaurants in Va
    I would like to start a business and I would like to be able to clean offices homes and restaurants.What type of license would I need in Va to do so
    ma0641 Posts: 15,675, Reputation: 1012
    Uber Member

Jan 28, 2011, 08:12 AM
    Go to the licensing dept. of the town where you live. They will tell you what type of license, the cost and what you can legally do with the license.
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jan 28, 2011, 08:48 AM

You should also incorporate your business with your state.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Office buildings cleaning cost per sq ft [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I have been in the cleaning business for 15 years and now I am adding office buildings to my list of cleaning. I like to know how much is the average cost per sq ft for cleaning buildings. The office area I am looking at is approx 1200 sq ft with 5 offices, and one lobby area. I will...

What type of license do I need for commercial cleaning [ 4 Answers ]

HI, These are questions I have, that I need help with. 1. what os licenses do I need for a commercial cleaning business to clean offices in Tampa,fl? 2 what type of forms do I need to fill out ?

Cleaning Homes [ 3 Answers ]

How do I go about cleaning these hoe foreclosure homes.

Rates for cleaning homes [ 1 Answers ]

What are the rates for cleaning homes, offices etc. My focus right now is on contractors and real estate companies. I would like provide the post construction clean-up crew

View more questions Search