Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Bruno123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2007, 11:40 AM
    antique mower
    I have an antique riding lawn mower that has a Briggs and Stanton engine, was made by MILBRADT. My guess it was made in the 1920's or 30's. Does anyone know anything about these? Year or value?
    hctent Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2007, 12:20 PM
    I have a craftsman 6hp riding lawn mower with serial #131-3430. It is chain driven. Can you tell me the year of this machine?

Thanks, hct

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I make my old furniture look like an antique by only using paint? [ 4 Answers ]

I have old furniture, and I want to make them look nice and antique like by painting them, I just don't know how to paint them or what colors to use! Do you know?:o

My cat is interacting with an antique mirror [ 2 Answers ]

A few months ago I acquired an antique vanity. My cat acts very strangely toward the mirror part of the vanity. He will sit on the vanity and stare into the mirror, several times a day, for long periods. Often he has the same look as he would if he was looking out a window and seeing a bird or...

Antique Riding Mower? [ 8 Answers ]

:confused: I bought an old Montgomery Wards riding mower at an auction the other day, but I don't know what kind it is, the name was painted over. It is a Model ZYJ 48A. Does anyone know anything about it?

Antique headboard [ 2 Answers ]

I recently bought a headboard/footboard from a dealer, who only had two of the brackets. They are made to hook into the old board (single hook) and bolt onto a modern frame. I've attached a photo of the bracket. Has anyone ever seen anything like this? Or know of a different bracket that has a...

Can't keep mower running [ 3 Answers ]

:confused: :confused: I have a murry(briggs and stratton) walk behind lawn mower 5.0 HP and am having trouble keeping the thing running. I start it up and it stalls after about a minute of mowing. I tried starting it on a flat concrete surface and it ran for a minute or two then stalled again. ...

View more questions Search