Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sydney0427 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2011, 08:07 PM
    How can I become a famous singer when I'm only 11
    I'm sydney rubino and I'm only 11 but I really want to become a singer like kesha or one of those people.everyone tells me I have the talent.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 27, 2011, 08:12 PM

I have edited your question, at 11 you may not realize that providing that much personal data on a international site is very dangerous,

There are crooks of all types out there, and they can use that info o harm you, trick you and more.
    sydney0427 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2011, 08:17 PM
    Noo its blocked and do u know anyone that can make me famous
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 27, 2011, 08:31 PM

There are all sorts of people, talent agents, booking agents and more.

How many events do you sing at now each month ? Do you take music and voice lessons.

Even the best professonals will all have voice coaches . And you will need to read music

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to be famous singer ? [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I am only fourteen years old and I want to be a famous singer . But how to start ? Some say to start singer on YouTube . Most of the people love my voice and say I can become a singer but how ? There is this girl in my school who thinks she is popular.. she start singing and dancing in front...

How can I Become A Famous Singer? [ 9 Answers ]

Hi!! My Name is Genny and I am 11 yrs old. I have an AMAZING voice. People are always saying that I should be famous for singing! But there are a few problems. One, I can't find any agent:confused: . Two, I don't know if my family could afford for me to be in any contests if they cost a lot of...

Becoming a famous singer [ 3 Answers ]

How do I become a famous kid star.like hannah Montana?

How to become a famous singer? [ 9 Answers ]

So I sing, I sing in my school, at church and in christmas a sang a solo in my church over 300 people were there, people have told me to go and be a famous singer cause they Love my songs and my voice... my uncle is a famous christian singer, he has cds.. so he Has tought me some...

View more questions Search