Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tiasia0115 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2011, 06:17 PM
    Ways 10 year olds can to get famous?
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 27, 2011, 06:22 PM

Fame is not all its cracked up to be. Why do you want fame?
    answerme_tender Posts: 1,148, Reputation: 689
    Ultra Member

Jan 28, 2011, 11:04 AM

There sure is---

Study real hard get good grades and invent the cure for Cancer,MS,Autism...

Helping others can make you feel like you're the most FAMOUS of all people!!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

13 year olds dating 16 year olds [ 12 Answers ]

Ok, I'm 13 and I dated a 16 year old. We still remain contact with each other and even when I tell him I want to be friends he still pursues me. I like him a little still and I broke up with him because of our age differences I know my mother would kill me if she found out. Anyway should I be with...

How do 10 year olds become a Famous singer or actress? [ 4 Answers ]

I've always wanted to know how little kids like 10year olds or 11year olds could become famous.People always said that they have to wait until they are older but there are famous kids now that age.So{e-mail address removed-<>} if you know how to contact people in Ohio to become a famous singer or...

17 and 14 Year Olds? [ 9 Answers ]

In no way do I mean to post this to discourage anyone from asking about their relationships. I am merely asking if anyone has speculation around why there seems to be so many questions about relationships between 17 and 14 year olds. It appears that those are magic numbers. I don't recall that...

Jobs for 13 year olds [ 5 Answers ]

Hi there, I have just turned 13 and I would love a job; however I am not interested in getting a paper route. HELP! Thank you very much Chessca xxx :)

View more questions Search