Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tmeyer01 Posts: 136, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2011, 04:34 PM
    Simple question on 91 arctic cat jag carb
    I am trying to get an old sled running again. I had taken the top of the carb off in order to get the carb out for cleaning. In the process of cleaning things, I accidentally hit the throttle and the spring, jet needle, piston valve, and other things went flying so I need help assembling them again. They all stayed together on the throttle cable when I took the top off and I want that again. I have attached a picture of what I found. You can see the top with throttle cable, the needle, the spring, the piston valve, and a plate. I put the plate at the bottom of the spring inside the top of the valve and got the cable strung back through for that part to hold together. Was the correct? My biggest issue is the needle now. How does that stay in the assembly I just mentioned? Am I missing a part? Which way does the needle go in? There are grooves in one end of the needle and it's smooth on the other end.
    Attached Images

Check out some similar questions!

16hp Briggs & Stratton Vanguard Carb Question [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 16HP B&S Overhead Valve Engine. I installed it in my golf cart which previously had a Honda 8hp OHV engine. Salisbury belt drive torque converter system. The new B&S engine doesn't seem to idle slow enough to keep the driver clutch from starting to engage. With tension on the belt, I...

Simple Tax Question [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I've a simple tax question. I was on OPT until September 2005 and my H1 started from October 1st, 2005. I wanted to know what forms do I need to file and what deductions can I claim? I started paying social security and medicare taxes from October 1st. Thank you. Himanshu.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.