Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Chrchild Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2011, 02:49 PM
    Animated kids film with father hitting child in beginning
    There was this movie I watched a bit of as a child where in the beginning the parent hit the child. My mom made me turn it off after that but I can't for the life of me remember the title of the movie. It was animated and it had animal characters instead of human. For some reason I seem to remember it being frogs or some sort or lizard or mouse. I really want to know the title. It was made probably either in the 80s or very early 90s.

Check out some similar questions!

Need title to animated kids film--not a lot of details [ 1 Answers ]

WHOEVER CAN ANSWER THIS IS THE BOMB. All I remember about this movie is I'm pretty sure it starts as reality. I know there is a little boy, for some reason I think he has curly brown hair, and he enters this spiral (possibly black and white) and enters into an imaginary world. I also think there...

Old animated imagination kids film [ 3 Answers ]

I can't remember the name of this old film I used to love as a kid. It was like an animated cartoon, I don't remember any caracters but there was music through the whole thing. The main parts I remember is it was like an imaginary place where you would fly through the air through this canyon or...

Kids animated film about bears from the 80s [ 1 Answers ]

Okay this is driving me nuts. I'm trying to remember this movie I used to love as a kid. I'm pretty sure its from the 80s, but I could be wrong. Its about lost teddy bears at this carnival in the middle of the forest. And all the rides run off honey. But there's this evil woman who is catching...

An old Kids animated film from the 80! Can't remember the title [ 1 Answers ]

Please guys help me out im dying It is an old kids movie (animated) probably from the late 70 or 80s There were some kids and a (maybe) black gnome When the kids lied the bad gnome got into their dreams and the kids had nightmares There was probabily a good guy too!

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.