Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DoulaLC Posts: 10,488, Reputation: 1952
    Uber Member

Jan 28, 2011, 03:49 PM

It sounds very much like your body has been preparing for your periods to begin before too long. An increase in discharge, mood changes, and other symptoms can happen well before periods actually begin. What you are experiencing might be your first period as it does not always start with red bleeding.

As long as it does not itch, burn, or have a strong odor, it is likely not a problem. Certainly if it causes you to worry, speak to your mother or another trusted adult about it.

Check out some similar questions!

Late period, mild cramping, white discharge, negative test, small dark discharge (1X) [ 8 Answers ]

No signs of pregnancy except for missed period... I think. I have a weird cycle; it moves all around the month. I only think it's late because I remember I had it during a big event. Took two tests Saturday and Monday. Chugged water before hand on the first. The second was late Saturday night...

Brown vaginal discharge and cramping after period [ 5 Answers ]

My last period was from the 28th Dec07 to around 3rd Jan08, it was pretty light and not much cramps. The one before this was from the Nov27 -Dec4 07.I don't know exactly when or if I ovulate.I'm not normally late, but rather much earlier than the typical 28days. Yesterday, I saw a light brown...

What does it mean: slight cramping and brown discharge after period? [ 1 Answers ]

My period lasted 5 days (Arrived January 10th). Before the 4th day the blood very quickly became brown, mushy, and scant. My partner and I immediately resumed intercourse without any period residue mishaps. Until the 2nd or 3rd day. I assumed the dark brown discharge simply came out late but it has...

Late Period Brown Discharge and cramping [ 4 Answers ]

My period is 4 days late and on the third day I had a brown discharge and I have had unprotected sex and there is some mild cramping. I also have irregular periods.

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.