Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sodium Posts: 250, Reputation: 6

Jan 15, 2007, 11:18 AM
    Overwhelming
    Well highschool is slowly getting closer and closer and im starting to feel a little overwelmed... in the next month we ahve to choose all the courses we have to take and at wat level and everyone is talking to me and helping me and im just getting more worried like is my life gonna work out and wat i i end up not getting in to a good university because o my bad desions now like they say if you take applied its getting u ready for college but academic is for university and i wwant to go to university..ive got good grades and im just not sure about which classes to take ....well i just need some help calming mysle down and seeing how many ppl got into university even ifthey took some applied sbjects in grade nine just give me some advice please!!
    shmallie Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2007, 05:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sodium
    Well highschool is slowly getting closer and closer and im starting to feel a little overwelmed... in the next month we ahve to choose all the courses we have to take and at wat level and everyone is talking to me and helping me and im just getting more worried like is my life gonna work out and wat i i end up not getting in to a good university because o my bad desions now like they say if you take applied its getting u ready for college but academic is for university and i wwant to go to university..ive got good grades and im just not sure about which classes to take ....well i just need some help calming mysle down and seeing how many ppl got into university even ifthey took some applied sbjects in grade nine just give me some advice please!!
    Just take a deep breath and relax. OK now all you have to do is pick class hat will best help you with what you want to do after high school. If you're a freshman or a sophomore don't worry about a thing. In your freshman year try to take some what easy that way you get a feel for things and find out how your school works. In your sophomore year try to get school requirements out of the way. If you can't do all of them in your sophomore year spread them out between junior and senior years. And most schools will let you take some class over summer school. It sounds lame but the classes are usually a lot easier.

But remember to have and relax along the way to graduation. High school is suppose to be fun not stressful.
    JoeCanada76 Posts: 6,669, Reputation: 1707
    Uber Member

Jan 15, 2007, 05:49 PM
    You need to relax. Some people end up taking courses that turn out not to be something you want and that is fine too. Just relax, take the courses you want and know that you will be good at and leave it at that.

Joe
    Mommy2gio Posts: 39, Reputation: 2

Jan 15, 2007, 06:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sodium
    I agree.. high school is supposed to be fun. And to tell you the truth the classes I learned from the most were the ones that I was actually intrested in taking not the ones I thought I was supposed to take. Think about what you want to do based on what you love and what inspires you then pick classes that will help you move towards that. Of course you have to take certain ones to graduate but don't stress yourself out because you will miss out on the fun experiences. Good luck
    think_pink Posts: 124, Reputation: 5

Jan 15, 2007, 06:19 PM
    Relax try your best pick the caurses that you need and that the teacher segest you , remember you can change them in the second semester try your best even if you take applied you might cange them next year . I know how you feel believe me just take a deep breath and fill the form out , relax , everything is going to be all right

*hope that helps

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

View more questions Search