Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    martialARTS Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2011, 12:54 AM
    What is the martial arts movie of three kids and their grand parents?
    These parts I remember three kids and grandparents.

1. the class room. Where they were taking test and the kids try to cheat using an eye patch. The other kid uses notes and throws them like throwing knives. The kid throws one and it lands on the teachers hair but she doesn't know it's there.

2. the grandparents teach their grand children and this fighting scene was a lot of beer cans on the ground and the one who touches the ground first loses.

3.the kids get an assignment from their grandfather to steal their grandmothers jewelry. The kids get inside the house dress like ninjas. The grand mother pretends to be asleep and the grandma was having fun with this back. Later on the fat kid give it a try and wakes up grandma and she pretends to be like a robot or Frankenstein. The fat kid cries and cowers next to a wall.

These are all the scenes I remember. I've been searching for years to find this.google didn't help. I saw this 22 years go. I would like to know the title of this movie.
    Thanks
    ohsillydutchman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 10, 2011, 11:59 AM
    Urgghhhhhhhhhh. Why have you done this to me. I also cannot remember the name of this movie for the life of me.

I do remember a scene where all the boys are being weighed in a nurses office. And one of the boys manages to freak out the nurse by holding his breath in and increasing his weight.
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Jun 10, 2011, 05:36 PM
    Young Dragons: The Kung-Fu Kids II

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Martial Arts Documentary where kids jump from 40 ft [ 2 Answers ]

I saw a YouTube video a long time ago that was a compilation of extreme martial arts training. One of the clips was from an old documentary that look to be from the 70s where part of the training was to climb to the edge of a roof and jump off onto the grass below. It was 40ft up and they had a...

Martial arts movie [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to think of the name of a movie came out most likely in 1980s or 1990s, main actor was a white guy, martial arts expert, he's being chased down trying to escape from a group hunting him, he goes across a lot of hills and forests somewhere in asia I think, finds himself in an insane...

Old martial arts movie [ 0 Answers ]

I am looking for the name of an old martial arts movie where all the characters were the embodiment of an element.I remember there was a scene where a guy was rolling around as this huge rock. He was actually a part of the huge rock.I don't remember too much more.That's pretty much all I can...

What is the name of this martial arts movie? [ 2 Answers ]

I saw a movie about 3 years ago about a kung fu fighter who had to battle 4 groups of people. Each group used an element (fire, water, air, earth) to camouflage themselves during the fight. The only part I remember really well was when the fighter had to battle the group using earth. They were in...

Looking for old martial arts movie [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, for years I've been searching for the name of this particular movie. Watched it in the early 80's. It's a martial arts movie. Its about ex army guys getting a call from the head guy who's in a wheel chair. They go out and find the bad guys. One of the guys name is Duke. Don't recall if...

View more questions Search