Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DanniiRobinson Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2011, 07:44 PM
    Help find a movie by description?
    I'm trying to find a movie about an asian woman and she falls pregnant and her mother tries to make her abort it by jumping down the stairs, but that fails and she still has the child
    Later or before she marries a US soldier who is a drunk and they have a few more kids
    Its all I can remember about the movie it was most likely made in the 80s or 90s... please help am really trying to get this
    ad6004 Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Feb 22, 2011, 06:11 AM
    I think it's a film called heaven and earth starring tommy lee jones
    DanniiRobinson Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Apr 20, 2011, 02:09 PM
    Comment on ad6004's post
    Thanks I think that's it :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Find a movie by description [ 0 Answers ]

Ok so the movie might have came out in the 90s or 80s. The plot revolved around this group of men who are out in the middle of the Antarctic and apparently get lost. I think one of the men are wounded and they are either found or find a group of natives. There the men stay and began having...

Find movie by description? [ 0 Answers ]

There was this movie I watch when years ago I onely remenber that there a part that thr girl in the movie ask hear boy friend to ask the other girl to dance because the other girl has a baby in hear armes .and I also remenber that that girl with the baby dies in the end and the baby's father leaves...

Find any movie by description [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, here's one to test you. I am trying to find the name of a very old and obscure british comedy movie, mid 70's I think. A firm of undertakers open a new shipment of coffins to find one is full of 'cigerettes'. They discuss what to do with the contraband and try a smoke at the same time. One chap...

How to find a movie by description [ 1 Answers ]

I am locking for a movie that was about the love between a priest and a woman (not sure if she became later a nun) or was already a nun and they had a son that was raise in the convent, it was something like "sin under the sky" or something like that. I which I can fin it.

I Need to Find a Movie by the Description [ 1 Answers ]

Trying to find the title of a movie that came out in the mid to late 70's. Two children move into a home that is haunted by two children ghosts. The alive children help solve how the ghost children died-in a fire and then they're able to rest in peace.

View more questions Search