Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    smjruf Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2011, 05:42 PM
    Find the meaning of a passage?
    "The heathen are sunk down in the pit that they made: in the net which the hid is their own foot tacken. The Lord is known by the judgment which he executeth: the wicked is snared in the work of his own hands. The wicked shall be turned into hell."
    HeadStrongBoy Posts: 351, Reputation: -4

Jan 28, 2011, 07:14 AM
    A most excellent passage which God gave to king David, who was a born again child of His. The reference is Psalm 9:15,16. And your question is... What does it mean ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do you find the net force when the velocity is not constance meaning that acceler [ 8 Answers ]

how do you find the net force when the velocity is not constance meaning that acceleration is not zero a= .3 m/s2 m=15kg

How many meaning can a biblical passage have? [ 24 Answers ]

How many meaning can a biblical passage have?

Bible passage meaning [ 6 Answers ]

What is the meaning of Matthew 23:1-12? I know it' wording is fairly simplistic but how can I convey it's meaning for us today as a reflection in a contemporary worship service?

Finding a meaning for bible passage (luke 4 verses 18-19) [ 36 Answers ]

I have to find out the meaning of the bible passage Luke 4 verses 18-19 this is it “The Lord's Spirit has come to me, because he has chosen me to tell the good news to the poor. The Lord has sent me to announce freedom for prisoners, to give sight to the blind, to free everyone who suffers,...

View more questions Search