Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tonysmom29 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2011, 01:09 PM
    Siblings sharing room
    My 13 year old stepson stays with us 12 days a month my 11 yr old stepdaughter stays with us 8 days a month our 1 yr old son is with us full time is it OK that I gave him his own rm and have my stepkids share since they are hardly with us? They said they don't mind.
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 26, 2011, 01:15 PM

I see nothing wrong with that at all.
    cdad Posts: 12,700, Reputation: 1438
    Internet Research Expert

Jan 26, 2011, 01:16 PM

At those ages its not OK. They are of an age that they both require privacy. It would be best to keep the girl and boy separate. You son could share some space in his room. So the boys could share a room and the girl gets one of her own. Or think about moving to accommodate all the children.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Siblings sharing a room in Wisconsin [ 4 Answers ]

My cousin has 3 children, a 15 yr old girl, a 8 yr old boy and a 5 month old. She lives with her husband in a 2 bedroom apartment. The 15 yr old shares her bedroom with her 8 yr old brother, while the baby shares a room with his parents. Is it legal to put the boy and girl (with such a huge age...

Opposite sex siblings sharing a bedroom [ 1 Answers ]

I have 3 children who are 8, 5 and 4 and they are sharing the same bedroom at the moment, the older two are girls and the youngest is a boy. I've been on the council waiting list for a 3 bedroomed house for over 4 years now but as far as they know it is okay for the children to be sharing a room. ...

Statistics on Siblings sharing bedroom [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I taking a course on English Comp III and I need Statistics on Siblings sharing bedrooms in the US. Can someone tell me where to find these stats?

Opposite Sex Siblings sharing a bedroom [ 2 Answers ]

In the state of Wisconsin, is there any law prohibiting opposite-sex siblings from sharing a bedroom after a certain age?

Siblings sharing bedrooms [ 5 Answers ]

Me and my husband have been married for a year. He has two daughters ages 12 and 7 and I have a son that is 4 years old. We are buying a new home and my husband wants to put our two youngest in the same room and let our 12 year old have her own room. My question is, should the girls be sharing a...

View more questions Search