Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    patiapatino Posts: 22, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2011, 08:12 AM
    What's an airline...
    What's an airline that goes to the airport medford international in Oregon from O'hare Illinois. I've been looking online but I can't relly find anything. Maybe its couse I'm alil slow lol but I'm wanting to buy the ticket now I just can't find an airline.
    Wondergirl Posts: 39,354, Reputation: 5431
    Jobs & Parenting Expert

Jan 26, 2011, 08:38 AM

Did you try Orvitz.com? Didn't we go through this a while ago?

There may not be an express flight. You may have to stop off in other cities and even change planes before you get to Medford.

Call your library's reference department for help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Airline fees? [ 1 Answers ]

With all the add-on fees airlines are charging, watch out for more innovative ways to separate you from your money. Here's an example of what they may come up with: On-time Compliance Fee? $100 per passenger Hit your head on the overhead bin? $20 per strike Looking up at the bin you...

Airline Compensation [ 1 Answers ]

I wonder if anyone can help me as I am getting different information. I booked a flight through Expedia for a flight with Easyjet. Easyjet cancelled our flight on the 4th October and we had to stay overnight (which they did eventually compensate us for). I have since read that if we were not...

Airline tickets [ 1 Answers ]

I do not travel much. When I went to the airlines to buy a ticket the Cost for the round trip ticket was $716.00. A friend told me to call her Ticket agent and the cost was only $450.00 for the same ticket. Thanks For having friends. But how does that system work??

Airline travel [ 2 Answers ]

I will be going to mediation and was wondering how young I am required to let minor children fly out of state. My children are 3yrs and 6mo and their fater lives in state but wants to travel to see grandparents.

Airline imformation [ 4 Answers ]

Do the airlines have access to warrants where they can stop people from leaving the country? For example two mistimeaners and a burgulary charge.

View more questions Search