Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    COOLIO Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2007, 08:02 AM
    My kittens
    Hi I Have 5 Five Week Old Kittens Im Looking After, Or Should I Say My Cat Gypsy Is. Anyway I Was Wondering If U Could Help Me As I Don't Know Much About Kittens Because Ivenever Had A Fmale Cat That's Had Babies. How 2 Feed Them At What Age, When Can They Go 2 Good Homes, When Do I Get There Needles. Im Hoping U Can Help As Im New At All This. Thank-u 4 Your Time Monica From Downunder. :) :)
    Moekie01 Posts: 19, Reputation: 1

Aug 5, 2010, 12:14 PM
    I don't want to write it all down but I do have a website go to Kittens.com
    hheath541 Posts: 2,762, Reputation: 584
    Experts

Aug 5, 2010, 12:21 PM

Old thread. Closed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Help with my two kittens [ 2 Answers ]

I have two kittens. They are sisters, they are about 4/5 months old but for some strangle reason one keeps sucking the other ones nipples. I am worried this will make her nipples sore, and why are they doing this? Please help if you can. Thank you x

How many kittens? [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter's cat has just had it's first season... She is very excited about her cat having kittens and wants to know... How many kittens does a cat normally have in her first litter? Please help as I just don't know the answer.

Kittens [ 5 Answers ]

I recently found a stray cat and 4 kittens under my shed... we have been feeding her and have now moved her inside the shed with her kittens,she is now friendly and very happy.I have not noticed any bowel movements from the kittens and they are 3 weeks old... should I be worried? Kori

Kittens [ 2 Answers ]

I have 4 kittens that will be 5 weeks on this Saturday they won't eat cat food yet is this right only one is drinking water but they are using the litter box can you give me some info please

Kittens [ 3 Answers ]

My two weeks old kitten has red pupils. Is that normal?

View more questions Search