Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cmonkey Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2011, 07:52 PM
    Getting registrations from Greece?
    Hello, I am an American citizen applying for dual citizenship with Greece. My father was born in Athens to Greek parents. I have all the paperwork I need from here (New York) and all I have left to get is my fathers birth registration (I have his certificate) from the municipality in Greece. I know where he was born but can't find a clear map or delineation of the municipalities. Also I don't know if it would be the same as when he was born (1940). 204 evrydamantos street in athens. Also I am having trouble getting in contact with family there and trying to figure out how long it would take to get his registration, register their marriage and register myself if I were to go there myself. Thank you and any advice would be helpful.
    TurningPages Posts: 36, Reputation: 11

Sep 16, 2011, 07:57 PM
    Ηello, I'm Greek from Athens and I think the municipality that evrydamantos st. belongs to is Neos Kosmos. I can't guarantee that 100%, because some streets in sevaral places in Greece sometimes have the same name but I don't remember hearing this street's name for another place so I believe this must be it.
    Now, regarding how long it would take, I'm not familiar with the process, so I'm afraid I can't help you with that.
    Good luck!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Home based business registrations [ 5 Answers ]

:confused: lor="Red"] hi i would like to register for a home based business, but i have no way of sending my fees to the survey company, they only accept credit cards or money order (canada / usa). i don't have a credit card, and i am in cebu,...

Forms and registrations [ 3 Answers ]

What forms do I need to have in order to start a business

Greece immigrations [ 11 Answers ]

If anyone knows anything about greece immigrations at all.could you please contact me as soon as possible. Thanking you Tracy

Looking for someone who lives in Greece [ 3 Answers ]

If there is anyone one on this board that lives in Greece that can help me I would appreciate it. The person I am looking for is male from Kalamata. Last I heard is that he moved to an Island in Greece. He was part of O.Y.K (Hellenic Navy) in the early 90"s His name is George Drolias Send...

View more questions Search