Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Clement11 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2011, 08:44 AM
    I need the 5 wining for premierlottong on Saturday 28 2011 for Ghana lotto.
    I am aNigerian, I play Nigeria lotto and Ghana lotto:Ghana lotto, we play three day in a week:Monday, Wednesday and Saturday. The odd of wining is 1 to 90 and we ask to pick five wining numbers.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 25, 2011, 09:56 AM

You are absolutely not going to get five winning numbers from AMHD. We have nothing to do with any lottery.

Tick

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ghana passport fee for Ghana citizens [ 7 Answers ]

I would like to know,the cost of a Ghanaian citizen is required to pay in Ghana,when applying for a new passport,for the first time, The person resides in Tema,and does he need to travel to Accra,to apply for a passport.

Does ghana have a declaration fee to leave ghana [ 5 Answers ]

I just wish to know if there is such a thing as a 4000aud fee for people to leave ghana

How to send free lotto ' tsn' I have not to many by credit card howto win free lotto? [ 1 Answers ]

How to send free lotto ' tsn' I have not to many by credit card howto win free lotto? How to join online data entry or photo editing jobs

Female Dog, Non-Stop Crying, Wining, and Barking [ 5 Answers ]

My name is Joel. I just recently adopted a 4 year old, Weimaraner/Lab mix. All day long she is crying, wining, and barking. We have tried ignoring her, rewarding for being quiet, everything, even a bark collar. Nothing has shown improvement. We live on an urban street and we cannot have her...

View more questions Search