Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    missymoo2 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2011, 05:06 AM
    I have bleached hair that has gone yellow/ orange help?
    I have bleached hair that has gone yellow/ orange but want to be an ash blonde what can I use
    bubblebrain Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Feb 21, 2011, 02:53 PM
    Dye it again or buy a self highlighting kit. Hope this helped

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bleached black hair blonde--now orange--now what? [ 38 Answers ]

Hello all, I just used Clairol's Born Blonde Maxi lightener. I DID do a strand test and after the maximum time (I went 95 mins), my hair is blonde from the roots to about 3 inches down, and the rest is orange (looks like an orangatangue's fur! ) I've searched some sites and see some conflicting...

Bleached my hair orange! [ 2 Answers ]

PLEASE READ BEFORE GIVING ADVICE. I need answers specific to my hair case. Thank you so much for your help. I was stupid and used a box bleach kit to lighten my hair. When it turned orange, I figured I just hadn't bleach it enough, so I bought another bleach box kit, and bleached it again. It...

I bleached my hair blonde, and it turned orange what do I do know? [ 2 Answers ]

Okay, so I have originally brown hair and I bleached apart of it blonde and it kind of turned a orange yellow color and now I don't know what to do. Do I keep bleaching? Or go to a salon HELP D:

Bleached three times still orange/yellow [ 3 Answers ]

Bleached my hair three times from dark brown now I have orange/yellow colour hair... looking to get toner for my hair been told to get blue base toner any ideas what shade beige?

I have bleached, damaged hair with yellow/orange tint [ 1 Answers ]

I have treated my hair with bleach and a high lift color. My hair is sooooo white with a yellow tone that I want to tone it down A LOT by adding a darker blonde toner. Will adding the toner to my already damaged hair damage it more? 20 hours ago - 1 week left to answer. Also, any ideas as to...

View more questions Search