Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Didounette Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2007, 03:30 AM
    "White up"
    Hello it's been 2 months now that I'm using fair and white product now that I read all about those products I am very scare, I don't want to harm my skin I have a bright skin and I just want my complexion to be smooth and keep its brightening.

When I read all the ingredients that Fair and white "lait Hydra Perfector" contains there is no HYDROQUINONE But there is one POWERFUL LGHTENING AGENT call "WHITE UP":confused:

IF somebody uses that cream please let me know, what is that white up thing? If there is another way to call HYDROQUINONE I still have time to stop using that while I do not any secondary effect.
    lighterimust Posts: 26, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2007, 11:29 AM
    Hahahaha.. yeah what brand are u using the fair and white exclusive or the regular. The exclusive seems to be very powerful but it is temporary, and I am sugesting that there must be some form of hydroquinone in it because after a summer in Az, my skin was darker than before, so if u can stay away from fair and white products and there are so many fake products from fair and white out there. For real, I got u on this, and believe me I've been on it for about 2 years and I know this one very well.
    Didounette Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2007, 07:49 AM
    Thanks for your feedback but I am using the whole kit fair and white (The one in pink bottle)" Lait Hydra Perfector" with white up Lightening and moisturizing body cream, Moisturizing and clarifying mask and Exfoliating cream.

They don't say nowhere on the product packaging whether it is exclusive or regular, I haven't got any sides effect yet but I will stop it before it is too late

Thanks again
    kanicky73 Posts: 484, Reputation: 63

Jan 16, 2007, 09:56 AM
    Call me stupid, but what the heck is this product anyway and what do you use it for?
    1atreu Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2007, 10:09 PM
    Yes I know it. Its sempiwhite, the main ingredient to fair and white products it is not HQ. It is something in and of itself. It uses a completely different way than HQ. don't worry your OK

Jan 26, 2007, 01:48 PM
    Hello 1atreu, are u using fare and white? If so, how long? Also have u experienced any reverse action, after due process, as in u're skin getting darker again? and finally what brand are u using?

Jan 26, 2007, 06:27 PM
    I was, but not anymore ( too expensive) I now have a direct seller of benoquin and it works faster then anything I've tried yet. Ihave been using it for about a week and have the results already of what a month of the other things I've tried have given me.
    It all depends on how much you want to lighten your skin. If you only want to go 1 or 2 shades lighter then I suggest using natural products such as licorice extract, uva ursi extract, crush some niacinamide ( a vitamin) put it in your bottle of lotion or some liquid vitamin c.
    These are all natural skin lighteners and they'll be more potent and cost you a fraction of the price of all that garbage on the internet. Those people are just triing to make money off you.
    Licorice extract and uva ursi extract are the most commonly used skin ligheners in most brand name products. But they'll charge you 50-80$ for one small bottle of this stuff. And they purposely make it weaker so that you'll have to keep buying more. When for 10$ you can buy a bottle of pure uva ursi or liccorice extract and make your own lotion much stronger and cheaper and better than theirs!:eek:
    Yoou can buy everything I mentioned at whole foods in their supplements section. Or any health food store or if you don't have ANY health food stores around you can order it from the internet for dirt cheap prices.
    I am using Benoquin only because I want to lighten my skin more than just 2 shades lighter.
    Benoquin is dangerous to 25% of the population who are alergic to it. The other 75% (which thank God I belong to ) It will completely dipigment anyone of even the darkest skin color in about 6 to 8 months. Any other products on the internet will take 2-3 years for a person of dark skin.Its really strong, that's why people are so afraid of it.
    But the majority of people who use it won't encounter that problem. You also have to be very carful to stay out of the sun while the lotion is on your skin and/or use a good sunblock . I am using it in the winter, when I'm mostly covered up and indoors anywayand the sun is weaker when it is shining.
    I will probably only use it for 2-3 months because I don't want to be completely white. I want to be in the middle. Like I said before what took other products (Ex. Licorice or uva ursi extract) 1 or 2 months to do benoquin has done in a few days. That's why its perscription. It doesn't make your skin white over night like some people suggest and it does not induce vitiligo in normal people as long as you spread it evenly over your whole body.But it works much faster than anything else, period.
    Thoes are just scare tacktics. I believed them, that's why I haven't used benoquin until now. But I got a lot of information about it, and decided to try it.
    If your allergic you'll know right away. Because the skin gets darker from it instaed of lighter.
    Anyway if you have anymore questions you can ask, and if you only want to get a couple shades lighter try the uva ursi and licorice extract, they work well for that.
    Hope you found this post helpful,
    Atreu.

Jan 26, 2007, 06:34 PM
    Thank you so much, and where can I get the benoquinone, I am using fair and white now. So after 3 months do u think it will become dark again when u stop, or will u switch to something else? Please do let me know, I am so much needing this right now.

Jan 26, 2007, 07:05 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterimust
    Thank you so much, and where can I get the benoquinone, i am using fair and white now. So after 3 months do u think it will become dark again when u stop, or will u switch to something else? Please do let me know, I am so much needing this right now.
    After I reach my desired goal I will use something weaker like the things I mentioned in the other post to keep my desired color. Just for upkeep.

Go to Monobenzone - Information Page
    You can buy from her. She's a nice woman. And she's got a lot of benoquin info so you won't mess up! And she sells benoquin.
    Goodluck!
    Atreu:D
    whittenbright Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Mar 20, 2007, 04:25 AM
    Your so absolutely right. I've been using monobenzone or 7 months without any problems except whitening.
    kissable Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2007, 11:41 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 1atreu
    I was, but not anymore ( too expensive) i now have a direct seller of benoquin and it works faster then anything ive tried yet. Ihave been using it for about a week and have the results already of what a month of the other things ive tried have given me.
    It all depends on how much you want to lighten your skin. If you only want to go 1 or 2 shades lighter then i suggest using natural products such as licorice extract, uva ursi extract, crush some niacinamide ( a vitamin) put it in your bottle of lotion or some liquid vitamin c.
    These are all natural skin lighteners and theyll be more potent and cost you a fraction of the price of all that garbage on the internet. Those people are just triing to make money off you.
    Licorice extract and uva ursi extract are the most commonly used skin ligheners in most brand name products. But theyll charge you 50-80$ for one small bottle of this stuff. And they purposely make it weaker so that youll have to keep buying more. When for 10$ you can buy a bottle of pure uva ursi or liccorice extract and make your own lotion much stronger and cheaper and better than theirs!:eek:
    Yoou can buy everything i mentioned at whole foods in their supplements section. or any health food store or if you dont have ANY health food stores around you can order it from the internet for dirt cheap prices.
    I am using Benoquin only because i want to lighten my skin more than just 2 shades lighter.
    benoquin is dangerous to 25% of the population who are alergic to it. The other 75% (which thank God i belong to ) It will completely dipigment anyone of even the darkest skin color in about 6 to 8 months. Any other products on the internet will take 2-3 years for a person of dark skin.Its really strong, thats why people are so afraid of it.
    But the majority of people who use it won't encounter that problem. You also have to be very carful to stay out of the sun while the lotion is on your skin and/or use a good sunblock . I am using it in the winter, when im mostly covered up and indoors anywayand the sun is weaker when it is shining.
    i will probably only use it for 2-3 months because i dont want to be completely white. I want to be in the middle. like i said before what took other products (Ex. licorice or uva ursi extract) 1 or 2 months to do benoquin has done in a few days. Thats why its perscription. it doesnt make your skin white over night like some people suggest and it does not induce vitiligo in normal people as long as you spread it evenly over your whole body.But it works much faster than anything else, period.
    Thoes are just scare tacktics. I believed them, thats why i havent used benoquin until now. But i got alot of information about it, and decided to try it.
    If your allergic youll know right away. Because the skin gets darker from it instaed of lighter.
    Anyway if you have anymore questions you can ask, and if you only want to get a couple shades lighter try the uva ursi and licorice extract, they work well for that.
    Hope you found this post helpful,
    Atreu.

Can you post before and after pictures up?
    Nicole82 Posts: 64, Reputation: 3

Nov 1, 2007, 07:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Didounette
    hello it's been 2 months now that i'm using fair and white product now that i read all about those products i am very scare, i don't want to harm my skin i have a bright skin and i just want my complexion to be smooth and keep its brightening.

When i read all the ingredients that Fair and white "lait Hydra Perfector" contains there is no HYDROQUINONE But there is one POWERFUL LGHTENING AGENT call "WHITE UP":confused:

IF somebody uses that cream please let me know, what is that white up thing? If there is another way to call HYDROQUINONE i still have time to stop using that while i do not any secondary effect.
    Are you still using the So White? What did it do to your skin?
    chokolateqtee Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Feb 27, 2009, 03:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by kissable View Post
    Can you post before and after pictures up?
    Hi , I just read your note about the licorice and the uva ursi and I'm abpout to run and try it.. but do I have to use this forever? Will I get darker again if I stop the product mixture? I am very dark skinned... please let me know kissable... thanks!
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2

Feb 27, 2009, 04:16 PM

Never used the pink line of fair and white9[waiste of money I think]
    Been using the blue soap and I like it good exfoliator but I don't think it lightens the skin though it just cleans it good
    ma889 Posts: 19, Reputation: -1

Feb 27, 2009, 08:59 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Didounette View Post
    hello it's been 2 months now that i'm using fair and white product now that i read all about those products i am very scare, i don't want to harm my skin i have a bright skin and i just want my complexion to be smooth and keep its brightening.

When i read all the ingredients that Fair and white "lait Hydra Perfector" contains there is no HYDROQUINONE But there is one POWERFUL LGHTENING AGENT call "WHITE UP":confused:

IF somebody uses that cream please let me know, what is that white up thing? If there is another way to call HYDROQUINONE i still have time to stop using that while i do not any secondary effect.
    Hi I have used fair and white products I think personally they aren't very good why don't u try bio-claire it doesn't contain hq and has had very good results for many of the people on this forum
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2

Feb 27, 2009, 09:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by chokolateqtee View Post
    hi , i just read your note about the licorice and the uva ursi and im abpout to run and try it..but do i have to use this forever?? will i get darker again if i stop the product mixture?? i am very dark skinned...please let me know kissable...thanks!!
    When using bleaching products when u not already light skinned if u stop u will even get darker than u were bfore or yr skin will look weird..
    Good luck!!
    RedDiamond Posts: 359, Reputation: 9

Feb 27, 2009, 09:26 PM

Where can you find the uva ursi?
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

Feb 28, 2009, 04:27 AM

Uva Ursi is arbutin. Or even "Uva ursi's most active component is arbutin"
    Uva Ursi (Arctostaphylos uva-ursi) - WorldHealth.net

Feb 28, 2009, 08:39 AM
    So even if using the licorice and the uva ursi,which is natural, is it considered bleaching and I would get even darker?! :eek:

Mar 1, 2009, 11:01 AM
    Well thanks for letting me know, I'm scared and I'm not going to even bother any more... I thought I could just use one bottle of the natural licorice in my lotion to get like 2 shades lighter and leave it from there... I didn't know I had to do it forever lol... thanks again, I stay black lol

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Fan Blower not working in "ON" or "AUTO" in heat or AC [ 13 Answers ]

Got home from the Brewer game this afternoon and noticed the house was warm(78). Outside was 91. I checked the T-stat and it was set correct. Noticed the air vents weren't blowing anything. Went outside and the condenser and fan was running fine. Then I went downstairs to the furnace unit to see...

Pink pill with "watson" and "502" on it [ 2 Answers ]

What kind of pill is pink and has watson 502 on it?

Heater blows cold when "On", not at all on "Auto" [ 1 Answers ]

Our gas heater is 7 years old, and has worked fine in the two years we've rented here. This winter though, we can't get it to work consistently. When on "Auto", it doesn't turn on at all, no matter what temperature we select, and when we turn the fan to "On", it simply blows cold air. It...

Difference between "htm" and "html" [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, In all the websites I make, they all come out when loaded onto the server as a "htm" file. But I see others who have "html" files on their sites, what exactly is the difference, if any? For example: what is the difference between index.htm and index.html and will the nameservers...

View more questions Search