Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dramione Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2011, 09:46 PM
    Vaginal issues
    I haven't had sex yet but my vagina itches. Most of the time it's after I get out of the shower but sometimes it happens at other times of the day. I sometimes have bumps down there big or small. They hurt sometimes others they itch or I don't feel anything. There can sometimes be liquid seeping out of a bump. What's wrong?

Check out some similar questions!

Vaginal problems, a lot of dischrage and vaginal itch [ 2 Answers ]

Well its embarasing but I'm 16 and I just became sexually active. Ive only done it with one boy which is my boyfriend and ever since I have been dealing with occasional vaginal itching. At one point it became so sever that my mom had to take me to the doctor but she didn't find out about my sex...

Vaginal illness? I have white vaginal discharge so what is the illnes I got now ? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been sleep with my boyfriend with condom and after 3 day I started to got achy on my vagina and after 5 day I got some white vaginal discharge coming out, so what's a problem then ? Please advise !

Botox-for vaginal issues [ 1 Answers ]

I am having a botox procedure to help me, and am wondering if anyone else has had this done and what the effects were for them? Did it help? Any side effects? How long did it last and was it a one time cure or did it have to be repeated several times? Thank you.

Errection issues or Attraction issues [ 3 Answers ]

Folks! - I have a problem. I'm 26, my girlfriend is 20 - We both hold eastern values (for the most part) and I've been with her for about 1 year now - we've been having regular sex everyday pretty much for about 8/9 months now - and by regular sex I mean sex every day, sometimes couple of times...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.