Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    fordguy71 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2011, 06:34 PM
    Missed period 4 months
    Ok here we go. My girlfriend is 24 and she has always had normal periods until aoril that is the first period she ever missed then she had normal periods again until August. In August she had a pap smear and blood drawn everything checked out good. August she did not spot or have any signs,September she spotted,October she bled heavy for one day then spotted later that month,November she didn't spot at all,December she bled heavy for one day then spotted one day,she has taken three pregnancy test all have been negative,she went to her doctor and he prescribed her provera for 10 days she took pills as told and still only had light spottin for 1 day,anyone help us,by the way she stopped taking birth control pills in September thinking that was affecting her but here it is end of January and still no signs,could she be pregnant
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Jan 25, 2011, 12:44 AM

Only her doctor would be able to confirm if she is or is not pregnant. Maybe her doctor could try a blood test if the hpt is still coming back negative.
    Have their been any changes in her diet or exercise? Or has she been stressed?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missed period for 3 months [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I'm 18 I haven't had my period for 3 months and well I took a pregnancy test and they were all negative but I have all the symptoms of pregnancy my breast have gotten larger I'm eating and having morning sickness. I just don't know what's wrong with me I went to the doc she just gave me bcp to...

2 months missed period [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I am 18, in college, and I have not gotten my period ever since November 21. When it came on in November, it stayed on for that one day (Nov. 21) and didn't come back on. I took a pregnancy test when I missed it in December but it was negative. It's late this month also, what can I do?...

Missed period for months [ 1 Answers ]

Is it normal to missed your period for about 7-8 months?:confused:

Missed two months of period! What's going on :confused: [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, I've missed two months of period! What's going on with me. The first months, I was releasing brown discharge and sometime light pink blood but never a flow of blood. I went to doctor and he just told me that the brown discharge was my old blood. So I didn't worried. So I was planning that...

On because 2 months missed period. [ 2 Answers ]

I have been on the pill for about 6 months or so... I have missed 2 periods but ALSO have missed taking some pills and doubled some days also.. so I know it wasn't fully affective... My question is... I have taken HPT's and they are negative... is it possible to be pregnany? I have a 17 month...

View more questions Search