Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sam06 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2007, 11:56 PM
    Recognised Best online Universities for work Experience degree
    Hi,

Any University which is recognised by Department of Education either regional or State.

Offering Life Experience or Work Experience degrees.
    EmmaF Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2007, 12:56 AM
    There is none!
    dr maqsood hasni Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 13, 2007, 08:02 AM
    Any University which is recognised by Department of Education either regional or State
    Offering perior research Work/ research Experience or on published research workd egrees.
    Larkland Morley Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2008, 10:29 AM
    You will not find these in the USA directly. One option you have is the examination route with schools like WGU and Edison etc.

There are several Options in Europe such as the VAE in France or in the UK, you have City and Guilds Senior awards. These are very high standards and requirements.
    Dileep Tanksali Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2008, 01:08 AM
    Whether Washington international university is recognised by the USA government
    Dileep Tanksali Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 30, 2008, 01:13 AM
    Washington international university is awarding Phd. It is supposed to be authenticated by the USA govt. What does it mean? Does it mean it is recognised by the USA govt.
    De Sorbon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Sep 14, 2008, 06:52 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam06
    Hi,

Any University which is recognised by Department of Education either regional or State.

offering Life Experience or Work Experience degrees.
    Please look ook at the VAE degrees of France It is an official Law since 2002 and many US Credential evaluators (at least 7) accept it.

French Public and private universities are obliged to have this procedure wich allow partial or complete regular degrees to granted by a University jury on Work Experience. It is called VALIDATION DES ACQUIS DE L'EXPERIENCE .

All 50 US states except the State of Oregon (? ) accept those evaluations which are part of the Lisbon convention on recognition of Higher education degrees.

Many French Universities like Paris X Dauphine and Strasbourg II accept to conduct this procedure in English.

I suggest that you visit our site Ecole Supérieure Robert de Sorbon at Ecole Supérieure Robert de Sorbon. There are documented pages in English on the VAE there.

Best luck,
    ssalihothman Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 16, 2008, 01:48 AM

Which university in US accredited by US Dept. of education offering distance learning programs for undergraduate in Engineering

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Help to me to get a free online Theology Degree [ 9 Answers ]

Hie You all I am a christian and would to to enroll on a free on line course that would get me to do an on line degree course in theology

100% Free online Phd. Degree in Theology [ 11 Answers ]

How can I Get 100% free online Phd. Degree and certificate on Holy Bible?

Life Experience Degree Program [ 4 Answers ]

Could anyone that has any information about Glendale University and the life experience degree programs it offers Please tell me about it. They state that they are accredited by the National Distance Learning Accreditation Council (N.D.L.A.C.). Any information would be greatly appreciated on the...

US accredited Online Master degree Programs in Civil Engineering [ 1 Answers ]

CAn U give me list of US accredited Online Master degree Programs in Civil Engineering. Is Online Master degree Programs in Civil Engineering offered by Bellford Unversity is accredited by US agencies.

View more questions Search