Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    notspecified Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2007, 11:43 PM
    How to write a letter to a professor
    I am going to graduate this year, I want to apply to a graduate school overseas. But as I am not used to writing letters in English, not to mention to write to a profressor, would anybody please tell me how to write a letter to a professor?
    DhayanAnand Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2007, 02:46 AM
    Letter writing an art. I suggest you should start with Semi officially way. Mean you can write Dear Mr. XYZ, College address and your contain of latter.
    Remember to explain about yourself, branch, period on which you want to join... etc.
    At last you can ask some question for clarification llike procedure, fee, hostel accommodation.. etc.
    At end provide your all contact detail.
    Hope it will work out.
    notspecified Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2007, 07:25 AM
    Thank you very much.
    holder45 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 26, 2010, 06:49 PM
    How to star to write professoional letter
    qwwertty Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2011, 10:45 PM
    First of all no slangs at all.u can use jargons as it is a professional letter n m assuming of the same field.
    B polite but only up to a definite level.
    massoud Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 17, 2011, 03:58 AM
    I am going to apply in a overseas university for master( research /study) of civil engineering in space structures course and I would like to ask a famouse prof. who works on this special matter in that university if he admit me or not.
    How can I write a lettet for him?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How could I write a proper letter to a professor? [ 6 Answers ]

:confused: To whom it concerns I am an international student who looks forward to applying for one of the American universities. In order to increase my success, I should contact my father's friend, a professor in a university. The professor cares much about a good writing, and I have to show...

How do I write a letter to customers about a price increase? [ 9 Answers ]

I own a landscaping business and due to gas price increase and product price increases I have to change the price of regular lawn service price. Please help I don want to lose clients Respectfully legen

"Professor" [ 1 Answers ]

I would like to ask all available experts on a matter of evolutionary glossology if they have any knowledge of the descent of the word "professor". I would like opinions on the meaning, origin and evolution of this word. Which race, people, language or country claim its origin. I will...

Write protection [ 3 Answers ]

What does write protection mean on a cd-rw? I'm trying to burn and it says it is write-protected.

Can only write to rewritablecd's [ 4 Answers ]

I have been having trouble burning music or vcd's using normal cd's. I have tried several different makes, Maxell TDK and Phillips, sometimes they work but not often (power calibration error). I have tried using Nero 6, easy cd writer and I have just found out that if I use rewriteable cd's then...

View more questions Search