Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    friedchicken Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2011, 01:10 PM
    Body switching movie man impregnates himself?
    A 90's or 2000's movie where a man's body is stolen and he is placed in the women he had sex with the night before and it ends up that he impregnates himself?
    ad6004 Posts: 41, Reputation: 2

Feb 22, 2011, 05:27 AM
    Mighty be film called A Saintly Switch (1999)check out the plot/summary on imdb

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Movie about a man who writes stull all over body to find his wife's killer [ 1 Answers ]

His wife was murdered and he has a memory disorder. He can't remember names of people or anything. So he starts tattooing his body of peoples names if they ara good or bad. They flip the movie around so the end of the story is the beginning of the movie and vice versa.

This movie is some kind of political thriller. The movie has a black man at a dinner [ 2 Answers ]

This movie is some kind of political thriller. The movie has a black man at a dinner party who makes eye contact with a white woman at the table. Next scene, they retreat to the bedroom... Later on in the film, it turns out this woman is working for an agency who's trying to set him up. Her father...

What movie is this? Black man and white man lost at sea in a small boat. [ 1 Answers ]

Somebody please help me with the title of a movie, more than likely a TV movie but could have been a theater movie that was probably made in the seventies. I was 9 years old in 1977 and the only scene I remember was of a black man and a white man in a small boat lost at sea and at one point they...

Title of a movie. Sci Fi. Switching bodies [ 2 Answers ]

:confused: In this move people are able to switch bodies. Men can go into woman's bodies and vice versa, or ito anyone's body they want. It seemed to be a fad among the rich. I believe the movie was made in the 90's but has a future setting. The body switching had become a problem for on character...

View more questions Search