Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    deana10 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2011, 11:37 AM
    How to transfer contacts from cell phone to cell phone
    I have new cel phone from cricket I need to transfer phone contacts from tmobile to cricket phone I tried blue tooth but it ask me for a code I didn't know a code
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 24, 2011, 11:39 AM

Then you are in a world of hurt... you need that code.
    ballengerb1 Posts: 27,378, Reputation: 2280
    Home Repair & Remodeling Expert

Jan 24, 2011, 11:44 AM

Take it back to where you bought it, they should be able to transfere the data if your old phone still works. Ask Cricket about the code thing. Cricket Wireless customer service phone numbers and support

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can I transfer my cell phone contact list from phone to computer? [ 6 Answers ]

Can I transfer my cell phone contact list from my cell phone onto my computer? I have a LG AX8600 cell phone. What type cord will I need to use for my computer and cell phone?

Can I access my cell phone contacts from my computer (online) if I haven't my phone? [ 6 Answers ]

I need to get some contacts from my verizon cell phone, but I don't have my phone. Is there any way I can access this online?

Cell phone text transfer? [ 1 Answers ]

I have a chocolate LG verizon cell phone. I am wondering if I can get the texts from there to computer? Is it possible to do so and still show who its originally from?

Which is the best cell phone and cell phone plan in Verizon? [ 5 Answers ]

Which is the best cell phone and cell phone plan in Verizon?My contract is about to end.I want to switch to Verizon.So any suggestions?

View more questions Search