Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    skully242 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2011, 09:03 AM
    I am trying to remember the tiltle of a late 80s or early 90s wartime film.
    The only scene I remember was with a young girl showing her privates to some boys in a bombed out house.
    adolf_hilfiger Posts: 720, Reputation: 218

Jan 24, 2011, 10:43 AM

Hope and Glory (1987)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Name of a film in late 80s or early 90s [ 1 Answers ]

A family of four move in to a flat . In the family. His a young girl with blond hair .and a teenage boy with brown hair .the girl his playing with a ball when this creature comes and transforms it self in to her.her older brother knows its not his sister .the creature gose round the other flats...

Late 80s early 90s? I don't remember much. [ 1 Answers ]

All I remember was being scared from this cartoon movie. All I remember is possibly a kingdom... where they get flooded by a mysteriously evil black tar that has gold flecks/lights in it. There's a majorly sad scene where the protagonist's father gets swept away and presumeably dies. GAH I can't...

Can't remember name of a movie from late 80s early 90s [ 3 Answers ]

I remember seeing this movie when I was really young it was a horror movie. About a creature who posses people threw the mouth its like a worm the woman was to be the girls step mother or something she was obsessed with the little girl she kept trying to kiss the little girl to pass the demon with...

View more questions Search