Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lokita16 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2011, 01:37 AM
    What does my dream means?
    Im a girl and I'm 16 these couple of months I've been dreaming about girls, I would dream about girls I don't know and in my dreams I'm really into them but I don't know them and who they are and evry one of those are different but have the same personality I really don't know what it means or if it does mean something but *** help I really want to know why I've been dreaming about girls I don't even know
    confusedice Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 26, 2011, 07:41 AM
    Omg me too! But I have had sexual dreams about girls that I do know or that I find attractive!
    Maybe it means you're gay... I think my dreams mean I'm a little bit gay haha

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I Want to Know What My Dream Means [ 6 Answers ]

A man I was romantically involved with in my dream was kidnapped. I searched frantically for him for what seemed like days. When I finally found him, he was in a dark room and most of his organs had been harvested. He was almost dead, but he looked at me and started crying brown tears.

I want to know what my dream means [ 3 Answers ]

I had a dream I got married and I didn't know I was until I got to the church and I got married with my sneakers on cause I for got to put on my shoes.

I had a dream I'm not sure if it means anything [ 3 Answers ]

I was at a house party (my house) I talked to my friend then went outside alone the house was surrounded with shallow water and in front of the house was a gigantic lemon tree it was so wide it was just a sealing of leafs and lemons it was beautiful. So I looked it up on a christian web site and it...

Does anyone know what this dream means [ 3 Answers ]

It was sooooo strange. Im living away from home at the moment on a training course ant my partner is on tour with the forces. We are moving in together when we both get home and have been talking about the eventuality of marriage kids etc. Anyway, we didn't speak about this for a while, but last...

Can you tell me what this dream means? [ 2 Answers ]

Lately, I've been having ordinary dreams, but last night was weird. I was in my school auditorium, and my whole school was there.. . anyways some people were brought up to the stage to write essays for fun. For some reason my essay was about depression and loneliness. It was about a girl I used to...

View more questions Search