Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Jedwardxox Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2011, 10:45 PM
    Paranoid
    Im 20, and have been like this for 3 years this summer, My dad is very depressed and sick, he tried killing himself a few times, he went to hospital and he's been fine for a year, but I stay awake all night checking on him, waking up on nights I sleep to make sure he's okay, can't sleep in my friends house in case something happens to him.When I go to the shop I ring him to make sure he's OK. Then just as he was getting better a year after he was depressed two guys who live just around the corner beat him up badly as he was walking to the shops, he had bleeding on the brain, that happened nearly 2 years ago, they are horrible people, drug dealers and fight with everyone. Now since then I've been awake till 6/7am making sure no one comes in, if I hear a car I look out my window and have my phone in my hand to call the police, and I've been getting very tired lately. But not ony do I get paranoid I picture things like people coming in and killing my family, I picture it all in a horrible amount of detail its not a joke, I can't do this anymore and I need help am I just paranoid?
    Jedwardxox Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2011, 11:04 PM
    Also we don't have a house alarm so I keep evry light I can on in my house, so someone will see there on and think everyone's awake and won't break in

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Am I paranoid? [ 3 Answers ]

Um yeah I've been wit a guy for a year in 20days and he had this ex when he was 16 threw 19 they broke up he got a diff girlfriend and cheated on her with his ex of three years when he was 21 he really loved that girl that he was with for three years and now she messages him "out of the blue" on...

Am I paranoid [ 1 Answers ]

Hey, Well here I go, I have known a guy for a few years and just found out a couple of weeks ago that he liked me, after I have gotten out of a 2 year relationship with someone else, well we hit off, we would text, Im and call each other, well I got sick one night at his house and left without an...

I'm Paranoid [ 1 Answers ]

I have been going out with someone for 1 year. He is at university in Cardiff, and I have seen things in the internet (photos, bogs and so on) to suggest he is cheating or has done.. I also looked at his private mail and seen messages from a girl.. I know I shouldn't have looked as it is private....

Paranoid I am [ 2 Answers ]

I keep feeling paranoid. How? When I'm sitting in this little sort of crammed, probably cozy room, I keep thinking that behind me which is a window is a bunch of school friends or jocks or people from my school or some one watching me and laughing and probably even taking pictures of me. My...

Am I just paranoid? [ 10 Answers ]

I thought I knew a lot, but every now and them I get stumpped and this one has me paranoid. Recently my internet connection has slowed or in some cases stopped, its not my ISP, I'v asked and I think I'm the victim of some sort of snooper or some dormant trogan or virus. When I open up my...

View more questions Search