Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Stringer Posts: 3,733, Reputation: 770
    Business Expert

Jan 23, 2011, 07:58 PM
    Steelers and Packers in the Superbowl February 6th!
    Bears couldn't do it, now it's the Steelers turn (again)
    Business Expert

Jan 26, 2011, 10:29 PM

Steelers and Packers in the Superbowl Feb 6th.

This should be a pretty close and good game. I believe that the Packers are favored by 3.

When they played during the season the Steelers won a shoot out in the last few seconds. I think the score was something like 36 - 34...
    ITstudent2006 Posts: 2,243, Reputation: 329
    Networking Expert

Jan 26, 2011, 10:41 PM

I'm a huge Lions fan but that doesn't mean I like th eother teams in the NFC North. I actually do not like (almost a hatred) for the Bears, Packers and Vikings.

Steelers all the way! (Since I was going for the Seahawks ;))
    Business Expert

Jan 26, 2011, 11:35 PM

There are a few teams that I don't like very much Rick but I don't think that I hate them;

#1 Packers
    #2 Pats
    #3 Cowboys
    #4 Dolphins

I am a Steeler fan also, I was born and raised just southeast of Pittsburgh in Greensburg, Pa.

I am a lot older than you are, I was a fan in the late 60's when they were the floor mat of the whole NFL. They usually had a losing season, one year they only won one game. I was delighted with the 70's, I earned the 'right' to be a fan.

Anyway, my dislike of the Packers goes back to the 80's when they were the dirtiest team around with 'hit lists' for the teams that they played.

So yep... GO STEELERS!
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 27, 2011, 06:57 AM

So, what is on the menu?

I've got meatballs (actually looking for a new recipe), wings (of course), cocktail weenies, and veggie tray. Still trying to come up with some more ideas.

And yes, I have Saturday, Sunday, AND Monday off! Woot Woot! GO STEELERS!
    Business Expert

Jan 27, 2011, 04:53 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    So, what is on the menu?

I've got meatballs (actually looking for a new recipe), wings (of course), cocktail weenies, and veggie tray. Still trying to come up with some more ideas.

And yes, I have Saturday, Sunday, AND Monday off!! Woot Woot!! GO STEELERS!!
    ATTA GIRL!! Some time to relax and ENJOY the game.

PIZZA ! BEER !

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Who will be in the SuperBowl? [ 142 Answers ]

I was wondering who everybody thought would make it to the superbowl. Or who they would want to win the superbowl? I think it should be Colts vs. Giants! How awesome of a game would that be? First Peyton, then Eli, now it would be brother vs. brother and Peyton should win it. The Colts have...

VCR's after February 17th [ 1 Answers ]

I have heard that my great Mitsubishi VCR, which is not digital will not be any use after February 17th. I do not have cable or dish, nor do I have a HD TV. My main question here is will I have to get a digital VCR to record shows off regular network?

Assessing the Packers and Patriots [ 2 Answers ]

Both teams, Packers and Patriots, looked very good, and have excellent quarterbacks. I was wondering about the competition: the Jaguars and Seahawks. The Jaguars had a lot more fight than I anticipated and the quarterback was superb for the most part. The Seahawks looked undermanned; and the...

Superbowl [ 4 Answers ]

What was the last host city to have their team in the superbowl?

View more questions Search