Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bardonskideb Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2007, 08:46 PM
    Name of 80's Disney show
    Does anyone remember a show on the Disney channel in the 80's where some frizzy haired guy (think Richard Simmons) was the host? It was called something like My Kid and Me and it was about parents and kids who wore the same color sweats and did exercises. I can't find it anywhere. Please help!!
    heatherann Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Jan 28, 2007, 10:17 PM
    It might have been Slim Goodbody
    Reidreid22 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 1, 2011, 08:42 AM
    I have been having this SAME argument w my family! People think Im crazy! It was on the Disney channel after Dumbos Circus!! They wore matching unitards!! Lol!
    ravengurl92 Posts: 301, Reputation: 6

Jun 19, 2014, 02:04 PM
    Off the Wall. That aired on Disney Channel in 1998 and was hosted by Larry Zeno, who had very frizzy hair.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kid's art show from the 80's [ 9 Answers ]

I have asked numerous people but no one seems to remember this show... I'm looking for the name of it... The beginning showed the main guy skipping along with a group of kids on their way to the treehouse. The rest was set in the treehouse, there were puppets in the windows and the main guy...

80's children's show, need to know [ 5 Answers ]

I have a couple of questions regarding two kid's shows I have been trying to find forever! Does anyone know where I can find The Tale of the Bunny Picnic? I've been looking all over the internet on where I can find it to buy. It's about this little rabbit (Bean) who is always pretending to be...

Kids TV show from the 80's (I think) [ 3 Answers ]

I really need to know the name of this one ASAP Please It was a show about a small bear (I think it was cissephere or shomething like it) who lived with his dad in a tree next to a river. They had a skimmer boat and used it to save the other animals on the river. The Crocks where the bad...

Possible Nickelodeon or Disney Tv show or movie [ 2 Answers ]

I remember this show from the early to mid 90's where this world is low tech sort of but there are people that have suits that can create electric balls as a weapon, I remember is looked kind of asian. If anyone can help please let me know, I think it was a nickelodeon or disney show or mini series.

Looking for TV show title (80's) [ 3 Answers ]

There was this show that aired in the 80's and I am sure in the 70's, where it was a variety of caracters from a dracula type in a library who would read stories. Then also had a Frankenstein type, a hunchback, as well as other goulish (I guess you could say) caracters. It was little skits that...

View more questions Search