Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Animus Posts: 93, Reputation: 3

Jan 23, 2011, 02:43 PM
    I am changing my major to Automotive Tech, what books should I read first.
    I want to start learning the very very basics about automotive vehicles. I'm looking for a book that can teach me how energy gets translated into forward motion, a book that can start with the little explosion in the cylinder and end on how the wheels are propelled.
    buddyredmond876 Posts: 14, Reputation: 1

Jun 4, 2011, 11:42 PM
    I am 13 years old and I intend to get a degree in some kindve mechanic automotive related labor. Im not very organized as what I read and when I should learn the things . Like the basic start learning from the basics . I've skipped around .but what I've learned that helped me understand an engine was just a simplesmall engine lawnmower repair manuel . It shows you EVERYTHING that goes on in the combustion chamber . So what I recommend is start on that first . And then ounce you understand it move to a more bigger engine combustion process like YOUR looking for . Ps.. you can find a lawnmower repair manueel < I'm sure.. at your local library

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are some of the best books you've read? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm looking for more books to read that you just can't put down,two favorites of mine are Water For Elephants and Perks of being a Wallfower. If you know any that are similar to those, romantic, or have an awesome storyline, please share! Ps I've already read twilight series so don't mention it :)

Should you read more books less often or less books more often? [ 5 Answers ]

I have been mulling this one over and over in my head. I need help.

What books does the President read? [ 57 Answers ]

George Washington has 2 books over due from the NY public library. One of the books was the "Law of Nations," which deals with international relations. Emmerich de Vattel: The Law of Nations or the Principles of Natural Law (1758) The other was volume 12 of debates from Britain's House of...

I need more books to read [ 2 Answers ]

I am looking for authors that have the same style/plotlines as John Sandford with his "Prey" and Kidd" novels. I also like James Patterson with "Alex Cross". I do not like Jonathan Kellerman. I find him long winded and boring until the last 100 pages. Please let me know of titles and/or...

View more questions Search