Satyr perhaps?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Half human half dog spirit [ 6 Answers ]

Could you help me please? My friends grandmother has these spirits that are in her home. They seem to cause no harm but would like to know what they are.There is a family of them. The mother looks normal like a human spirit. The male and children look half human and half dog.they only take a little...

Half human half animal [ 3 Answers ]

Well my sister saw it it was bald and bid but it had a tail no ears :confused:!! So she calledme oveer and I started knocking on the window it turned its head:(it was discusting it had no nose dad its mouth went almost over its hole face and then it ran away but when it ran away iwaddle but very...

Mythological creatures half human half animal [ 14 Answers ]

What are they called? There is a general therm for all of them, and each type also has an additional name. Some of them are half horse half human, others half goat half human etc..

How to be half human half animal [ 5 Answers ]

Just a quick question.

What things can a half afirican american half mexican do to lighten a dark complexion [ 2 Answers ]

Im am a young african american with a reddish complexion. I am also half mexican. My dark skin bothers me and I never feel comfortable because of it, are there any semi-permanent or permanent skin bleaching pills that work?

View more questions Search