Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    rayzs Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 6, 2003, 12:29 AM
    CD rom power supply circuit
    I want to make a power supply for the Cd rom Indiviual... please I need some guidance about it... I desperately need a circuit diagram for it... hope I will see some replies as soon as possible...
    Thanks

Check out some similar questions!

Bathroom power supply [ 6 Answers ]

Have a two story townhouse with two and 1/2 baths. Have been trying to find a way to track the power source for the bathroom outlets. Each bath has an outlet but there is no power at this time. Used to work. Have tried opening switchplates and tracking the jumper wires to outlets, but none seem to...

Power supply of Fan concern? [ 4 Answers ]

Hi there, I new to this so can anyone help? A fan on my power supply has recently beening getting noisy. The noise come and goes. Its gets loud something's and then quiet downs for a while. Like I mentioned above this started to happen recently. Is this problem cause by my power supply...

Power supply replacement [ 3 Answers ]

I have a bad 250 watt power supply in a dell dimension 4600. Can I replace it with a 350 watt PS?

Power supply and sys board/cpu [ 2 Answers ]

Can I use a power supply that says "for pentium 4" with a pcchips board and an AMD sempron 2700? Supply is a 400.

Computer Power Supply [ 9 Answers ]

Hey peepz! I recently noticed that ma new computer overheats often, which is starting to worry me slightly :eek: . I was told that it could be the power supply unit which is 250V. I have the following specs... 3400+ 64 AMD Processor MicroStar MSI MS-6741 uATX Motherboard 1024MB RAM ATI...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.