Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    janetkelley Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2011, 06:48 AM
    How do you removed the blue stain in toilet bowl caused by blue sos pad

Check out some similar questions!

Does blue corss an blue shield hire felons? [ 0 Answers ]

I am a felon but I was withheld adjudication on the offense, I lost control and set some papers on fire and made the statement that I would burn my house down. Is there a job for me.

Blue tablet put in tank of toilet, but no blue in the bowl [ 7 Answers ]

When a use a blue Vanish tablet in the tank of my toilet the water will not stay blue in the bowl. (No blue at all after flushing in one toilet, and only very light blue in another) I think this is because of the small tube that flows into the overflow tube goes directly into the bowl as clean, not...

Bluette (indigo blue) stain on white cotton t-shirt [ 6 Answers ]

How can I remove this chenical stain from a whhite cotton t-shirt. I'm talking about the blue liquid product that's used to brighten whites, but a couple of drops fell on the t-shirt and bleach won't get them out. HELP, please:confused:

FIXING Peeling Paint Caused by Blue Tape [ 7 Answers ]

I did not get as clean of a line between my ceiling and my wall as I wanted when painting my kitchen, so 10 DAYS after I had primed and painted my ceiling and wall (with latex), I placed blue 3M tape to the wall and touched up my ceiling. After about 30 minutes, I began to remove the tape and my...

Blue water in toilet, trying ti make it clear. [ 1 Answers ]

I just moved and the people before me put one of those discs in the toilet tank that turns the water blue and I hate it. I removed the disc and also scooped up as much of the disc as I could. I have flushed the toilet hundreds of times. I just want the toilet water to be clear, not blue like a...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.