Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    mrazi Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 22, 2011, 05:57 PM
    The hot water has no pressure in the sink
    In the bathroom sink has no hot water pressure and tub has normal hot water pressure.I clean faucet and bottom pipes and flush hot water tank.
    truck 41 Posts: 221, Reputation: 21

Jan 22, 2011, 08:41 PM

Hello mrazi, when you say that you cleaned the bottom pipes do you mean that you flushed the water supply lines to the faucet? If yes then we assume that you do have good water pressure up to the shutoff valves under the sink. Then the problem is in the faucet, you can try to flushout the debre out of the hotside through the faucet by shutting off the hot water valve to the faucet under the sink, then disconnecting the hot supply line at the valve. Holding the supply line in the bucket turn on both hot and cold sides on the faucet allowing the cold side to bypass to the hot side flushing out any debre through the hot supplyline into the bucket. If you have a single handle faucet turn it on so the cold can flow through to the hot side. Hopefully this will clear out any debre that may be plugging up the hot side. Hook up the supply line after flushing and see what happens. Goodluck ----zeke----

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Low hot water pressure on a kitchen sink, good cold water pressure [ 4 Answers ]

I have a single faucet sink where the cold water pressure is fine and all other sinks have good hot and cold water pressure. I replaced the kitchen faucet two years ago along with new lines. As of late I'm getting very little hot water pressure along with having to run the water for about 10...

Low pressure hot water sink? [ 1 Answers ]

Real low hot water pressure in kitchen cold water is fine, how do I get the pressure back up for hot water?

No hot water pressure to sink [ 1 Answers ]

I had hot water pressure to my sink, I disconnected all connections for painting, hooked it back up the same way and no hot water pressure? I thought maybe vapor lock so I replaced the faucet, same thing no pressure, then thought shut off valves were bad so I replaced them, same thing no pressure,...

No hot water pressure in kitchen sink [ 11 Answers ]

Hi. I have an old kitchen faucet. I replaced the valve stem to the hot water side because it continually dripped. I had to get this part at the specialty store because it is so old. Anyway, I replaced that faucet was fine. Just the other day the hot water ended up having no pressure. I used it then...

No pressure in my kitchen sink, but ONLY the hot water. [ 1 Answers ]

Good evening. There is no pressure in the hot water in my kitchen sink; everywhere else has good pressure. I have a septic, and water softener. I have already replaced the filter, and added salt. It increased pressure everywhere, but the kitchen sink, and it's only the hot water. I took off the...

View more questions Search