Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    -Nicole08 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2007, 05:33 PM
    Crooked lipss.
    I had braces for five years and before then I've always had straight lips. But ever since i have gotten braces, my lips are crooked; my right side is higher up then my left side. I like that i have a straight smile, but i feel weird smiling because of my crooked lips. :(
    maybe you can help.
    thank you.
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Jan 14, 2007, 05:46 PM
    I had braces for an extremely long time as well - two time actually. Once when I was a teen for 4 years, then in my early 20's for 2 years because I didn't wear my retainer and my teeth shifted.
    I think the same thing happened to me with the crooked lip. My mom called it the Elvis lip (lol). I don't know why it happens, but it eventually went away. Yours probably will too. Keep smiling - it will strengthen your lips and get them even again.

-Kae
    -Nicole08 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2007, 01:48 PM
    Thanks. Hopefully it will go away soon. :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Crooked landlord, maybe? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi there everyone I am from Sussex, WI and, I am a proud owner of my first home. However, I am having some issues with my landlord that I just left. Here is the story. After fulfilling my first year's lease I requested from my landlord that he put me on a month to month lease. The request was...

Dach Russell with crooked front legs [ 1 Answers ]

Our 2 year old Dacshound and Jack Russell cross is doing well, healthy, energetic, and fun. What has us concerned is that his front legs are so bowlegged and turned out to such a degree that his feet turn completely sideways... in ballet it would be first position. He doesn't seem to have a problem...

Setting a toilet on a crooked pipe [ 5 Answers ]

I am about to install a toilet in my basment. But the PVC waste pipe coming up through the concrete and subfloor is not perfectly level... it is cocked just a bit. Its not coming out at a 45-degree angle or anything... just slightly off perpendicular. I imagine (hope) that once I cement the...

View more questions Search