Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    missy.todd Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2011, 09:49 PM
    what do we need to prove a mother unfit
    my husband has a little girl with his X wife and we we post to get her she won't let us have her but she wants my husband to sine his rights up on his little girl she is 5 years old.The mother never has her she is all was with my husband's step mother .My husband's X wife and his step mother are best friends.My Husband pays $310.00 on his little girl and don't get to see her .we would like to know what we need to do to have her in are care at all times so we know she is safe .she is living with a man that is a sexafinder and he is listed as one.My husband's X-wife she was married to this man before and they have a kid together and she gave her rights up to him to the dad.and she has a older boy and she gave her rights to her mom to him.she has kids with all 3 men she has 2 boys and my husbands little girl .please tell us what we got to do thanks
    justcurious55 Posts: 4,360, Reputation: 790
    Ultra Member

Jan 21, 2011, 09:53 PM

Your husband has to go back to court and petition for custody.

Jan 21, 2011, 10:01 PM
    we go back to court and petition for custody.
    How about if my husband's step mother is on my husband's X wife side.

Jan 21, 2011, 10:03 PM
    Comment on justcurious55's post
    we go back to court and petition for custody.How about my husbands step mother is on my husbands X wife side .what should we do
    joypulv Posts: 21,591, Reputation: 2941
    current pert

Jan 21, 2011, 11:56 PM
    That's for the court to hash out. There are always people on one side or the other.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 22, 2011, 10:10 AM

You would need to prove (though witnesses or expert witness testimony) that the parent is a danger to the child - emotionally or physically. Ask that a spokesman for the child be appointed. That person will evaluate all parties and make a recommendation to the Court.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is this mother unfit, and how do we prove it? [ 7 Answers ]

My Boyfriend is married to a woman for 5 years, they have three young boys. She could not afford to buy the 6 year old son school clothes so we bought him some clothes for school. We picked up the boys in July after a trip to the fair with their mother and the 6 year old boy was wearing his school...

How to prove your 18 year old daughter is unfit to be a mother [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone know what you do when you have a 18 year old daughter who won't work has no ged or diploma has managed to get pregnant and the father is nowhere to be found. She has court coming up for car theft and is looking at a class d and maybe a class b felony. She has been diagnosed with...

How can I prove she is unfit [ 3 Answers ]

Hello. I am wanting to adopt my cousin's daughter. She has 3 other kids and I don't think she is a fit mother. How can I prove she is unfit?

How do we prove a mother is unfit? [ 5 Answers ]

My fiancé has a 1 year old little boy with his ex-girlfriend and she is a horrible mother. They agreed on a custody agreement outside of court and then filed it with family court after they went to the first mediation. At the first mediation, the mediator set up a visitation schedule for the father...

Do we have to prove the mother unfit? [ 11 Answers ]

My husband and I have temp. custody of his 3 y/o son that he had from a relationship, (they were never married), pending the return of the mother in November from Afghanistan. The mother has gone overseas doing contract work for the government, but not in the military. She had a good job before...

View more questions Search