Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Brad406 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2011, 08:51 PM
    Two SciFi Questions
    I am curious about two movies, I would love if someone knew what they were...

The First, is a scifi movie where there is a task force of sorts that is in some sort of abandoned mall? Or space port? And they are trying to figure out what happened or something of that sort. And there are these little machines/robots that are actually killing the people, something along those lines. I think it is from the late 80's or 90's.

The second is very vague, once again it is scifi. There are people that can't walk on that sand, and I'm not talking about dune. The things in the sand are actually machines of some sort, and if the people walk on that sand they are attacked by them. The machines are like blades on them, that cut off there limbs... it's very vague I know, but maybe someone could help..

Please and thanks!!
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Jan 21, 2011, 11:19 PM
    "The second is very vague, once again it is scifi. there are people that can't walk on that sand, and i'm not talking about dune. The things in the sand are actually machines of some sort, and if the people walk on that sand they are attacked by them. The machines are like blades on them, that cut off there limbs"

Sounds like,.

Screamers
    Brad406 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2011, 11:24 PM
    Wow thanks man... and oddly enough after watching the trailer, I think both of my descriptions were of the same movie hahaha

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Scifi Movie [ 2 Answers ]

Ok, I'm trying to find out the name of a movie that I saw a while back and this is what I remember about it. It starts with the shuttle being destroyed by meteors and then the astronauts wake up in the ocean with hundreds of other people where they make there way to the beach to find clothing in...

SciFi Book [ 1 Answers ]

Some where in another universe, a person uses planet as instruments to create music. Written in the 70's or 80's?

Don't know the name of the scifi movie [ 1 Answers ]

This movie is about a grandfather that is passing down his secret to his grandson. The grandfather is well known for his monster movies. In the movie, every 10 years (in a small town) a monster will show. The monster has to be killed so that the townspeople will not remember the monster and the...

Early 90's scifi [ 2 Answers ]

To start with this is not earth two... A bunch of teens, trained to fly a multi-generational space ship, are trveling to a new planet which is the closest with earth like conditions. In an early episode two of the teens help an old lady across the street, when asked if she is all right, she...

Scifi movie from the 80s [ 2 Answers ]

All I remember is dead soldiers on the ground and also some one breaking a wall and finds himself in another dimension and there is someone there.. I wish I could remember more... its been a long time.. can any one help me?

View more questions Search