Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jewags Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2011, 12:39 PM
    Ge side by side smells inside refrigerator and freezer
    There is a bad odor inside both the refrigerator and freezer. There is a tiny vent inside both where cold air comes in. This air smells awful. I have emptied the ice, cleaned out everything and put baking soda in both sides. What could my problem be?

Check out some similar questions!

Water leaking at bottom of freezer door on Maytag side by side refrigerator [ 1 Answers ]

We had water leaking from the bottom of our freezer and took the back panel off and melted the ice that had built up and opened the drain so the water freely ran out. We put the freezer back together and found that now the line going up the door to our water dispenser was leaking. Will this stop...

Kenmore side by side refrigerator problems - water in the bottom of freezer [ 0 Answers ]

My Kenmore side by side refrig/freezer, with an ice maker/water dispenser is about 9 years old. It works fine is every aspect, except, that water collects in the bottom of the freezer and freezes almost daily. It appears to be dripping from the coil mechanism on the inside, back of the unit. ...

GE side by side refrigerator; frost-free freezer freezes up causing fridge to warm [ 3 Answers ]

This is a Eterna series made for HHGregg.Not sure how old.The model is ERS2022DA CC. The heater was replaced about 3-4 yrs. Ago. I just thawed out the freezer 2 weeks ago and it is froze up again. Not sure what to replace to fix the freezing up and refridge side getting warm.Please I need help fast...

GE side-by-side refrigerator frost-free freezer coils has 1/2" ice [ 0 Answers ]

GE side by side refrigerator; frost-free freezer freezes up. I have a GE frost-free side by side refrigerator with ice maker. It's 7 years old but for the past six months I have been having problems with the freezer building up frost around the inside coils, and then the refrigerator doesn't get...

GE SSS25SGPA SS side by side refrigerator - freezer staying cold but not freezing [ 0 Answers ]

The freezer is staying cold but not freezing. At the coldest temperature it seems that it is staying cold enough to keep meat and such from going bad, but in no means freezes the stuff inside. The meat is always malleable and any sort of ice cream you put in always ends up liquid. When we put...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.