Ask
    fork1975 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2011, 11:25 AM
    How to file emergency custody when no current custody agrement
    In state of md
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 21, 2011, 12:06 PM

Getting a Lawyer is a good start. They know what else to do and how to do it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to file Agrement for joint custody [ 2 Answers ]

My exgirlfriend and I just split up. We have two children together. I know in Ohio the law now is that the unmarried mother gets full sole custody when the child is born. We never had an issues before because we were living together. We both have agreed that we both should get joint custody of the...

Emergency custody hearing? [ 1 Answers ]

I was in a shelter for a month because of abuse and my husband has taken my child that was in the hospital for 3 months. My mother moved us out of the county before my child was released, divorce has been filed but the hearing is not until 2009. I cannot pay for an attorney. Is there a Texas...

Emergency custody? [ 5 Answers ]

OK I'll try to make this short, my brother, who is 12, met his dad for the first time around christmas because he abused my mom, me, my sister & my other brother(my youngest hadn't been born yet.). He told my mom that after staying there for christmas break he wanted to live with his father, he...

Emergency Custody [ 15 Answers ]

Hi everyone, My husband and I are very frustrated at this point. He has two children with his ex. Her husband is abusive to her and them. This summer her family called us and told us that she planned to move to Virginia with the kids and her husband. Her mother finally convinced her to let her...

View more questions Search