Jan 21, 2011, 03:15 PM

That would be the age of majority. 18

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Driver's license from a state, live in another state, work in a different one [ 8 Answers ]

I just moved from MI to NYC but I will start work in NJ. Is the lease that I started for a place in NYC enough to prove my NY residency? Or do I have to also change my driver's license (which currently is from MI)? I am basically trying to figure out how to avoid having MI taxes still deducted...

Can a registered sex offender live with children who are family or their own children [ 7 Answers ]

Can a sex offender live with children in their families or their own children if the offense is not on them

Primary Residence - live/work in one state while family lives in another state [ 1 Answers ]

I jointly own a home in NY with my wife and this is our primary residence today. My wife is a home maker and does not go out for work. Recently I got a job with a company in Massachussettes. We decided to buy a condo near work in Massachussettes where I would live 4 days a week and come home to my...

Joint State taxes when I live in 1 state and wife lives in another [ 3 Answers ]

Presently I am living and working in NM. My wife and children are living in MA. My wife does not work. In order to get MA health Insurance I had to set my permanent address in MA for my company. I am now paying state taxes to both states. Should I be paying taxes in the state that I am not living...

Want My Children to Visit Me. Order is from State Where Children No Longer Live [ 8 Answers ]

Children were living with mother in Hawaii when order was signed. Children and mother are now living in NC, have been for 3 years. Does State of NC have jurisdiction or do we have to go back to Hawaii? I want my children to come visit me where I live and she is saying I have to go to NC to visit...

View more questions Search