Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vixen.klawz Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2011, 09:38 AM
    Where do I find books I don't remember?
    I am looking for a historical romance, where the heroine is posing as a dressmaker living in the heroes home, making dresses for his sister. I think it is one of three, with the story of each sister told. Can anyone help me please?

Check out some similar questions!

Can't find movie anywhere.don't remember name [ 3 Answers ]

Help... I can't remember the name of this movie I saw when I was younger.. it was made with real people as the characters.. this girl finds a mirror and is somehow transported to another world.. somewhere I the movie she meets either a wolf or a fox and he ends up getting a magic ring for her that...

Does any one remember either of these books? [ 0 Answers ]

I had read both of these books when I was a child so bare with me on the details. 1. There was a book where a bunny of some sort, or a child in a pair of bunny pajamas sneaks out on an adventure while his grandmother is watching television. No I don't mean the wild things either. 2. I can really...

How to find a movie but don't remember the name [ 1 Answers ]

It was about this girl that wants to join the boys band but they won't let her because she is a girl so she dresses up like a boy to be in the band. I think the movie started with a D but I am not sure

How to find a books name [ 1 Answers ]

How can I find a book's name I read a while back

I read a series of books (6 or 7) I remember the plot, not the titles. [ 1 Answers ]

I read a series of 6 or 7 books about 15 years ago. I need help remembering the name of the series, I don't remember the name of the books or characters. I only remember the plot line and a couple of odd things that happened. I remember a girl travelled to another world or time at first by...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.