Ask
    vickybirkbeck Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 20, 2011, 07:52 AM
    Need disk
    I no longer have the disc for my scanner how can I install it
    ScottGem Posts: 64,966, Reputation: 6056
    Computer Expert and Renaissance Man

Jan 21, 2011, 06:36 AM

Its not a good idea to piggy back your question on someone else's thread. So your question has been moved to its own thread.

You can get the installation software from the manufacturers website. There will usually be a Support and download section where you can enter the model and be presented with software for download.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Check disk local disk c [ 1 Answers ]

When I select the scan for and attempt recovery of bad sectors then restart computer for checking, during the action almost in step for the checking stopped and I have to restart computer so can not complete the check disk what should have done?

Disk stuck in e drive. Tray opens but no disk. [ 3 Answers ]

I inserted a CD-RW to burn a copy of photos. The tray opens but there is no disk. The disk is stuck inside the drive. How can I retrieve it? Thanks, JKlopp

Boot disk error insert system disk [ 4 Answers ]

When booting computer, the screen goes blank with boot disk error. Please insert system disk

Portable hard disk disk not opening [ 7 Answers ]

I inserted my portable hard disk in the usb drive and before opening scanned it for viruses.after about half the scan the scanning got stuck at one point.at that instant all programs became non responsive. I then removed my portable disk immediately.then all programs became responsive. But when I...

View more questions Search